Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 39

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 39”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Monica and Rae and Skye and Sierra Rose and Grace we’re helping Lila Rae get the hotel ready. “This wedding is going to be beautiful,I’m so happy for you”Skye said “Thanks Mother,I never thought I would find love again but I did”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you did”Skye said they share a hug as Liz and Sarah came into the room. “Lila Rae,This is Sarah Webber ,Ian Mother “Liz said “Nice to meet you,I’m glad you are here for our wedding “Lila Rae said “Can we talk alone”Sarah ask “Yes”Lila Rae said they went to talk.

“Skye,You look happy “Rae said “I’m Lorenzo and I had a rough patch but we are going to be find now “Skye said “I’m glad “Rae said “Yea,No one can come between Lorenzo and I again “Skye said “Good “Rae said

“Lila Rae,Do you love my son and take him for who he is “Sarah ask  “Yes,I love Ian ,I love him and his Autism “Lila Rae said “What about you're father? I don’t want him to hurt my son “Sarah said “Daddy will not hurt Ian “Lila Rae said “Good,Then I’m happy for you and my son”Sarah said “Thanks “Lila Rae said

At Ian/Lila Rae-Ian was packing up some things for the wedding when Lorenzo came into the room. “Ian,We need to talk,I want to make sure you love my daughter and will make her happy “Lorenzo said “I love Lila Rae and Grace ,I will never hurt them”Ian said “All I want is my daughter to be happy and I know she will with you”Lorenzo said “Good”Ian said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment