Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 56

“Family Part 2 ch 56”
At The Skye's-Lorenzo came into his office and look at his desk and could tell something was missing when a guard came in.”Was anyone here”Lorenzo ask “You're daughter Genevieve was here she forgot her wrap here last night “The guard said “Really? My daughter Genevieve is not welcome here do you understand if you see Genevieve here again call me immediately “Lorenzo said “Yes boss”The guard said “Come with me”Lorenzo said they left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking out the window she really want a drink but wasn't going to give in when Harrison came in and pull her into his arms.”How did it go with you're father “Harrison ask Genevieve turn around and look at Harrison.“Not good, Daddy shut me out of the will and trust fund and I'm not to call him Daddy anymore or go to his house “Genevieve said “I'm sorry “Harrison said ‘It's not you're fault about this and I'm sorry that you're caught into this “Genevieve said “It's okay, I love you Genevieve “Harrison said “Really? Even after everything “Genevieve ask “Yes, I know you're not there yet but I hope in time you can love me completely “Harrison said “I want that to, I will always love Alexander but his not here anymore “Genevieve said she kiss him. “Let me make you feel better”Harrison said Genevieve and Harrison went upstairs.

Lorenzo sneak into Genevieve house and look around for the file. Lorenzo took it off the picture that was on the wall and open the safe and look for the file and it wasn't their as Genevieve came in wearing a robe. “What are you doing in my house! You are not welcome here either! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo grab Genevieve arms. “Let me go!’Genevieve yelled “Give me the file! Lorenzo yelled “It's not here and you are not getting it! Genevieve yelled “If you use this to take me down you are also taking you're brother down and breaking you're mother heart! Lorenzo yelled “You're breaking it too”Genevieve said “You will not win a fight with me Genevieve I know you're every weakness and what you're scare of”Lorenzo said he let Genevieve arms go. “Go! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo pull out a lighter and then pull Genevieve towards him and light the lighter and pull it toward Genevieve body. “Please stop you know I'm scared of fire”Genevieve said “Yes I know! I will find the information you have!! Lorenzo yelled and left. Genevieve start to cry she was in shock about what Lorenzo did and pick up the phone and called Skye. “Mother, I hope I didn't lose you to if that's why you didn't pick up please come over I need to tell you something you need to hear it from me”Genevieve said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment