Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 35

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 35”
At The Quartermaine hotel lobby-Skye was in the lobby as Jax came by.”Jax,Did you use me to get to my husband ? Was this for revenge?Skye ask “I wanted to get revenge on Lorenzo but I didn’t want to hurt you,You had nothing to do with what Lorenzo did to me,But slept with you was icing  on the cake ”Jax said”You bastard !! Skyeyelled and slap him,“We could try again “Jax said “No,Jax I plan on making my marriage work “Skye said “I hope he doesn’t break you're heart “Jax said “Lorenzo Not you so he will not “Skye said and left..Cassie came by and Jax saw her..”Carly “Jax said “No,I’m her half sisters Cassie “Cassie said “Oh”Jax said and left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was loading his gun as Sierra Rose pushing herself into the room. “Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Why can’t you be a dentist? Why do you have to be a armed deliver”Sierra Rose ask “If I was a dentist you wouldn’t have the lifestyle you love,Sierra Rose I know you love me but you don’t Love all of me,You need to accept who I’m “Lorenzo said he left. Sierra Rose wheel herself to the bar and pour herself a glass of wine..

In the doorway -Lorenzo was about to leave when Skye came into the house.”Skye,I’m glad you’re here , I have something to take care of”Lorenzo said Skye walked by Lorenzo. “Lorenzo if you kill Jax I will cover for you”Skye said then kiss him. “I have my wife back “Lorenzo said “Yes you do”Skye said Lorenzo left..

Sierra Rose was in the den having a drink and looking at a picture of her children when Skye came into the room.”Sierra Rose,Have you been drinking “Skye ask “Yes,I’m adult “Sierra Rose said “You can’t drink ,You’re pills you are still on some “Skye said “Mother,Lightly up”Sierra Rose said “What’s going on? Talk to me “Skye ask “Kristina and Georgia had their babies today, I wish that I could have another one “Sierra Rose said “Oh sweetheart you can still have a baby,You will find love again “Skye said “I don’t know if I could love again “Sierra Rose said “Don’t close you're heart off,You don’t want to live like that”Skye said “I always wanted a love like you and Daddy even when you both were apart you could tell that you love each other ,I thought that’s what Grayson and I had but we didn’t,I remember seeing Grayson at The party he hated me ,The Love was gone “Sierra Rose said “I’m sorry,Try to remember the good time “Skye said “We did have some ,I think it ended when Luis took me”Sierra Rose said “I’m sorry about Luis”Skye said “It’s not you're fault “Sierra Rose said “Let’s have some tea”Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment