Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 19

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 19”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re having breakfast with AJ and Tracy went Skye came into the room. “I’m surprised you’re here”Tracy said “What’s going on “Alan ask “I was going to tell you later,Lorenzo is having some legal trouble “Skye said “What kind “Alan ask as Ned and Olivia came into the room. “Lorenzo is being charged of murdering Jax! Which looks like he did and Skye is just standing by Lorenzo! Like she had no history with Jax! Ned yelled “Jax was never a husband to me the way Lorenzo is! I will always stand by my husband and I will not apologize for it! Skye yelled “Skye,Calm down”Alan said I will always support my husband “Skye said “Of cause you love him,Is their anything you need “Monica ask “No,It’s going to be okay,Lorenzo will win this “Skye said “How was you're trip “AJ ask “It was just what I needed to remember how far I came “Monica said “That’s good”Olivia said “Yes,I want to open orphans for children who need it and help with the Foster care system “Monica said “That’s great “Olivia said “Yes it is”Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was Talking to Tea. “I will write a statement for Sierra Rose to read”Tea said “Good,Do you think it will work “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Alexis is count on Sierra Rose statements to be in the nail in you're coffin ,It’s the only thing that will work in her favor,Did you leave fingering prints on the weapons “Tea ask “No,I do know what I’m doing “Lorenzo said as Sierra Rose came into the room. “I’m just getting some tea”Sierra Rose said “It’s okay”Lorenzo said “We need to talk , I will write a statement for you to say on the stand “Tea said “I don’t want to be charged with perjury “Sierra Rose said “You will not,Lorenzo can I use a sitting room,I Sure write it soon “Tea said “Yes,Go ahead ,Do you need anything “Lorenzo ask “No Thanks “Tea said she left..

Sierra Rose was twist the ring on her finger and Lorenzo saw it, “Do you not want to end you're marriage because you want to prove I’m wrong “Lorenzo ask “No Daddy ,Why do I suck at love?? I always blame Grayson and Josslyn for our marriage ended but it was me! Sierra Rose yelled “You don’t suck at love you will find a better man “Lorenzo said as Tea came back into the room. “Sierra Rose,Read This And Remember It from word to word”Tea said she handed Sierra Rose the pad.” Yes “Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment