Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 ch 41

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 41”
At The Lake House-Josslyn was showing Alexis the lake house, “I think something happened to Daddy “Josslyn said “Josslyn ,Nothing is miss place here,I don’t see anything that will tell us about Jax but I do believe something is going on and we'll find it”Alexis said “What if something happened to Daddy “Josslyn ask “Don’t go their”Alexis said “I will try not too but it’s hard”Josslyn said “Do you know what Jax was up too “Alexis ask “I know that Daddy was doing deals with Spencer “Josslyn said “Anything else”Alexis ask “No”Josslyn said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room with Sierra Rose. Sierra Rose push herself to the bar and pour herself some water.”Sierra Rose,Do you have any new to share ‘Lorenzo ask “Daddy ,I’m not sure what you we’re talking about “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose ,I ran into Tracy and she informed me that you’re going back to the shopping center “Lorenzo said “Yes I’m,I don’t need you're permission,I want my life back and it’s time I leave and you both get you're life back “Sierra Rose said “I’m not stop you from getting you're life back ,I just don’t want you to push yourself that’s all”Lorenzo said “You’re father and I just don’t want you to risk you're Heath “Skye said “Why don’t we ask Patrick first about you going to work “Lorenzo ask “Find,I will call him”Sierra Rose said she push herself to her room,

“Lorenzo, I think it’s going to be okay for Sierra Rose to work “Skye said “Maybe ,I don’t know why she wants to work ,She used to just plan dinner party “Lorenzo said as Alexis came into the room. “Alexis ,Our you here for Lorenzo the 3”Skye ask “No,I want to know if you did anything to Jax! Alexis yelled “I don’t know what you’re talking about “Lorenzo said “Where were you last night? Alexis ask “I was here with my wife “Lorenzo said “Yes Lorenzo was here”Skye said “If you did anything to Jax I will not just throw you in jail I will go after our grandson that we share!  Alexis yelled “Get out! Lorenzo yelled “Skye,Didn’t Jax mean anything to you “Alexis said “Jax and I were in the past “Skye said Alexis left.

“Lorenzo,What do we do now? If we lose our grandson “Skye said “We will not,Ask Tea to draw up full custody papers and we will win,I have a lot of judges in my pocket “Lorenzo said “What about Julian his you're brother “Skye ask “It will be okay”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment