Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 33

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 33”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose and Skye and Lorenzo came into the room,Sierra Rose had a bag in her hands as Bliss and Cecil and Preston came into the room. “Mother,Where have you been “Bliss ask “We went to get some snacks,And a movie ,We are going to stay up and watch movies “Sierra Rose said she wanted one nice night with her children before telling them about her cancer. “We can eat in the sitting Room “Cecil ask “Yes”Skye said “Thanks Nana “Preston said they went into the sitting room. Skye put the bags of pills for Sierra Rose down on the table and Lorenzo pour a drink. “Oh Lorenzo, I can’t lose another child again “Skye said “Me either ,Do you want a drink “Lorenzo ask “I’m not going to lie a drink would help so much right now but I don’t want anything strong,I’m not going to fall apart “Skye said “Skye,I was talking about some water or tea “Lorenzo said “No Thanks,Oh Lorenzo I’m glad you didn’t go to jail I need you for this”Skye said “Yes,Me too “Lorenzo said as Julian came into the room. “Lorenzo,Can I talked to you? It’s about what Josslyn and Alexis found in The Uk”Julian said “You can say it with Skye here,I trust her “Lorenzo said Skye smile at Lorenzo she know then that all the problems in there marriage was gone.”The person they found wasn’t Jax it’s the same person that I got the DA from it’s Jerry he was in a car accident and is in a coma and he was burn from a fire so his cover up and no one will recognize him “Julian said “Did you have anything to do with The accidents “Skye ask “No Jerry was his own enemies “Julian said “True,I’m going to check on our daughter and grandchildren “Skye said she left. “Lorenzo,Can you really trust Skye “Julian ask “Yes,Just because Skye cheated doesn’t mean I can’t trust her,Julian Thanks for helping me,I’m glad you’re my brother “Lorenzo said “Thanks,We are both in this and have to have someone that we can trust”Julian said “Yes”Lorenzo said Lorenzo is everything okay “Julian ask “Sierra Rose cancer is back “Lorenzo said “I’m sorry “Julian said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

In the sitting room-Sierra Rose was sitting on a couch watching a movie with her children she was holding them close and eating popcorn and candy .Skye look at them and cried as Lorenzo came by and pull Skye in. “Our daughter is a fighter “Lorenzo said “Yes she is”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment