Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 15

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 15”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home from the bail hearing. “Skye,Thanks for standing by me”Lorenzo said “I’m you're wife and I will always be here for you,You our my husband and we will get out of this mess”Skye said “Yes we will “Juanita said as she came into the room with Sierra Rose. “Sierra Rose,You’re here and you’re walking “Skye said “Yes,I found a great doctor in London to help me,Daddy “Sierra Rose said “So you were in London? Where our my grandchildren ? Lorenzo ask “They are with the nanny “Sierra Rose said “Cal”Lorenzo ask “Business trip”Sierra Rose lied “Mother,Thanks for bringing my daughter home it was time “Lorenzo said “You’re Welcome ,I reminded Sierra Rose how much you have done for her,I will go “Juanita said Sierra Rose was very annoying with her father and Grandmother,She didn’t want to be here, Juanita left. “Sierra Rose “Skye said “What Mother “Sierra Rose ask as she put her hands on her face and Skye saw the ring. “You’re married “Skye said “What! To whom!! Lorenzo yelled “Cal”Sierra Rose said “I hope it’s not another mistake,Anyway we need to talk,Alexis and Ric are going to try to use you as their witness against me,We need to talk about what you’re going to talk about “Lorenzo said “I’m going to talk about the truth “Sierra Rose said Lorenzo grab Sierra Rose arm. “You will help me out! I have done enough for you! I took care of Tony and I covered for you with Grayson! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy let go”Sierra Rose said Lorenzo let go of her arm. “Sierra Rose we need you to help you're father! Skye yelled “We both know it’s true,You killed him! Mother don’t you feel anything you were married to Jax “Sierra Rose said “Don’t you lecture me about Love!! Skye yelled “I need time to think”Sierra Rose said “We don’t have a lot of time “Lorenzo said “I’m going to the hotel,I will be staying their “Sierra Rose said “No you will not,You are staying here! Lorenzo yelled “My children are meeting me at the hotel “Sierra Rose said “No they are not”Lorenzo said as Two young girls came into the room and a ten year old boy. “Bliss and Cecil and Preston it’s so good to see you “Lorenzo said “You too Grandfather “Bliss said “I will show you a room “Skye said she left with the children.

“Daddy ,You can’t make me stay here! Sierra Rose yelled “Yes I Can”Lorenzo said he Give Sierra Rose a Look, “You can’t intimidate me anymore! Sierra Rose yelled and left the room as Lorenzo men came into the room. “I need to find out everything about my daughter marriage and life in London “Lorenzo said “Yes Sir “He said “My daughter isn’t allowed to leave without a guard “Lorenzo said “Yes Sir,”He said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment