Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 4

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 4”
At The Police station-Alexis and Ric we’re in the office when a woman came into the office. “DA Davis,Police commissioner Lansing,I was a maid at The Alcazar House “The Woman said “What Can we do for you”Ric ask “I have seen a lot of things when I worked their”The Woman said “Why are you here “Alexis ask “I worked for years in that house and I have seen a lot but this time I just couldn’t take it anymore so I quit “The Woman said “What did you see”Ric ask “The night before Lila Rae wedding,Mr Alcazar came home he had blood on his hands and jacket and Sierra Rose saw him come into the house and Lorenzo talked to Sierra Rose “The Woman said “Do you know why Lorenzo had blood on his hands “? Ric ask “No but I know that Skye and Jax had an affair “The Woman said “Do you have any evidence “Alexis ask The maid open up Her pure and pull out a plastic bag with a knife in it. “This is the knife “The woman said “Are you willing to testify “Ric ask “Yes”The Woman said “We will keep you safe in a secret place “Alexis said “Thanks “The Woman said an office came in and took her away. “Finally we will bring Lorenzo down”Ric said “Yes,I have to protect my grandson “Alexis said “I’m going to have this look at for fingers prove “Ric said he left. Alexis pick up Her phone and made a phone call..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re having a family meeting with Skye and AJ and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Justice and Evan. “Alan and I are going on a trip to Florida,We leave tonight “Monica said “What’s in Florida “AJ ask “That’s where I grown up and one of my friend in the orphan passed away “Monica said “I’m sorry about you're friend”Skye said “Thanks “Monica said “How long will you be gone”Ned ask “I’m not sure,We clear our schedule so we could make it a vacation “Alan said “That’s great “AJ said “Thanks,We sure go”Monica said Alan and Monica left. “So AJ ,Skye Why are you both taking deals that Jax used to have ? What’s going on”Ned ask “Nothing Just business “AJ said “Yes”Skye said “I haven’t seen Jax in a long time,I wonder why”Ned said “Maybe Jax on a trip “Skye said “Or you’re husband killed him! Ned yelled “Watched it! Skye yelled

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment