Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 47

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 47”
At General Hospital -Sierra Rose room-Sierra Rose had just waking up as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room and was saying Grayson as she wake up.”Grayson “Sierra Rose said “Sweet heart,Where you dream about him”Skye ask “I just miss him,What happened”Sierra Rose ask “You fell and hit you're head which lean you to a coma and you had surgery to remove the tumor “Lorenzo said “Did it Work “Sierra Rose ask “Yes it worked you're going to be find”Skye said “The cancer is gone “Sierra Rose ask “Yes “Lorenzo said “That’s good “Sierra Rose said

At a building-Monica was looking at the building when Alan came by. “This is it,This is our building for the orphanage “Monica said “Yes”Alan said “I’m glad that Sierra Rose cancer is gone “Monica said “Me too”Alan said as Lila Rae came by she needed a break from everything. “Lila Rae,How are you “Alan ask “Ian and I want to adopt but we were denied because of my father “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,We are going to build a orphanage and we could help you with it”Monica said “Thanks “Lila Rae said

At Alexis-Alexis was home when there was a knock on the door it was Laura. “Laura ,How are you doing “Alexis ask “Great,I just came back from Greece,Everyone is Find”Laura said “Good ,We did the right thing fake their death “Alexis said “Yes we did,Lorenzo try to kill Nikolas and Hayden “Laura said “I wish we could prove it”Alexis said “Yes”Laura said

At General Hospital-Sierra Rose Room-Sierra Rose was in bed when a young man came into the room. “CJ”Sierra Rose said “Mother “CJ said “I’m glad you’re here,How did you know I was here”Sierra Rose ask “I went to Papa and the maid told me,Our you okay “CJ ask “Yes the cancer is gone”Sierra Rose said “Good”CJ said as a man came by, “Sierra Rose “He said as he was about to go into the room.

In the Uk- The Hospital-Josslyn was by her Dad bedside, “I’m not Jax,I’m Jerry “He said “Uncle Jerry? Where is Daddy “Josslyn ask “What’s going on”Jerry ask

In Port Charles-General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway.”I’m so glad that our daughter made it”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment