Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 73

“Family Part 2 ch 73”
At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was sleeping when Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander were sitting with her and waiting for her to wake up as Alan came in. “How is you're mother “Alan ask “Sleeping, She hasn't wake up yet”Nikolas Alexander said “How are you both “Alan ask “I just can't believe this , How do we go on without Lorenzo Jr”Sunday Rose ask “I don't know”Alan said as Genevieve wake up . “Genevieve, How are you doing “Alan ask he took Genevieve hand. “Grandfather, I need you to do something for me”Genevieve said “Sure, Anything “Alan said “I need proof that my son is gone, Can you do a DNA test n the outfit Daddy found, I don't have a body of my son”Genevieve said “I will see what I can do , You are not alone in this “Alan said “Thanks you, Where is Mother and Daddy”Genevieve ask “They are with John, He was shot “Alan said “No, Is John okay”Genevieve ask “I don't know “Alan said Genevieve was feeling tired. “Genevieve, You sure rest”Alan said “I just can't believe my son is gone, Where are the girls “Genevieve ask “Skye and A'dora Belle are with Skylar “Alan said as Skylar came in with Skye and A'dora Belle came in.Skylar put Skye and A'dora Belle in her. “Skye, A'dora Belle, I'm so glad you are here, I love you both “Genevieve said

At John's room-John was lying in bed in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “John, I'm so glad you are okay ,I love you “Skye said she touch John hair. “What is going on “John ask “You are going to be fine “Lorenzo said John know something was going on and try to move his legs, “Why can't I move my legs? I'm paralyzed “John ask “Yes but you are going to be fine”Skye said “How? John ask “You are a Alcazar and we fall sometimes but we get right back on our feet and handle it , You are strong and can do this “Lorenzo said “How is Genevieve?Our the children okay “John ask “The girls are back and safe but Lorenzo Jr didn't make it”Skye said “John do you remember anything “Lorenzo ask “Julian pull out a gun on you and you had a gun on him to and the cops came in “John said “Yes one of the cops shot you, After you pull out a gun”Lorenzo said “John you can move in with us”Skye said “Maybe, Why don't you go check on Genevieve “John said “Alright, We love you”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left . John started to cry a little as Laurel came in. “John “Laurel said “I wish none of this happened, Lorenzo Jr would be here and I would not be paralyzed “John said “I agree but I can help you “Laurel said “I don't want you as my doctor, Your my sister “John said “I just want to do something “Laurel said “I know”John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment