Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch. 8

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 8”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house she was worrying about her husband and pick up the phone and called Sierra Rose who finally answered.”Sierra Rose,I’m so glad you answered,I need you to come home you’re father in trouble “Skye said “Mother,What is it”Sierra Rose ask “Alexis and Ric arrest you're father for murder of Jax,We need you to come home and help our case “Skye said “Mother “Sierra Rose said “You will come home and help us or You will deal with me! Skye yelled “Mother! I’m you're daughter and you threaten me! Sierra Rose ask “Yes,I will do anything for you're father “Skye said “Mother , I have to go”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose “Skye said Sierra Rose hang up Her phone as Lila Rae and Richard came into the room.”You’re father in trouble,We have to help him”Skye said “Did Daddy really kill Jax “Lila Rae ask “Mother,We know that you and Jax had affair “Richard said “Alright ,You’re father did it but we have to help Lorenzo ,Richard I need you're loyalty on this “Skye said “Mother ,I love you but I don’t know if I can help Lorenzo get away with it”Richard said and left,  “Lila Rae “Skye ask “I’m on Daddy side”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Skye said “Who’s the witness to this “Lila Rae ask “A ex maid who had just quit and your sister is one of them”Skye said “Did you call Sierra Rose”Lila Rae ask “Yes I try to get her to come home “Skye said “Let me call Sierra Rose and talk to her”Lila Rae said she went into the another room.

Skye pour a drink of water wish it was something stronger when Juanita came into the room. “Skye,We are going to get Lorenzo out of this “Juanita said “How”Skye ask “Who are the witness “Juanita ask “A old maid,And my daughter Sierra Rose who will not come home “Skye said “Do you know where Sierra Rose is “Juanita ask “No,Lorenzo has been looking for her”Skye said “I will use my connection to Find Sierra Rose “Juanita said “What about you're connection with the CIA.? Skye ask “I will use it too,We will get our Lorenzo out of this”Juanita said “Thanks “Skye said

Lila Rae was in the sitting room on the phone. “Sierra Rose,Please come home our father in trouble ,Daddy can’t go to jail,Mother a mess “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,I can’t come home “Sierra Rose said she hang up the phone..

London-Sierra Rose home-Sierra Rose was stand up holding the phone she didn’t like her life in London but didn’t want to come home either. She didn’t want to share her news that She not paralyzed anymore..And her secret about Cal.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment