Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 92

“Family Part 2 ch 92”
“Hardest word is Goodbye”
At Genevieve The next day -Genevieve was getting dressed for her son funeral she was trying to stay strong when Skye came in. Skye pull Genevieve into her arms. “I know today is going to be the hardest day you will have to face but you can do this”Skye said Genevieve turn around and look at her mother. “Saying goodbye to Blanca and Alexander was hard but this is even harder Lorenzo will never fall in love or have a child or anything “Genevieve said ‘I know, I wish that I could give you back you're son”Skye said “I need to finish getting ready”Genevieve said

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas was holding a picture of Alexander. “Today we say goodbye to you're son, We sure not be doing this, You're son sure be here, I will keep Skye safe after today I'm going to give Genevieve paper I'm going to fight for full custody of my granddaughter “Nikolas said as Laura came into the room. “Nikolas, I hope I'm wrong about what I heard and you are not going after custody of Skye “Laura said “I'm keep my granddaughter safe if I could of saved Lorenzo Jr I would! Lorenzo Jr isn't here because of Genevieve and Lorenzo and I will make sure that I don't have to say goodbye to my granddaughter next! Nikolas yelled as Emily came in. “What is going on”Emily ask “Mother know about our plan to get custody of Skye and doesn't agree with it”Nikolas said “You are on Nikolas side about this”Laura ask “Yes, I want my granddaughter safe and here, We know this isn't going to be good but we can't not do anything”Emily said “Right now everyone is in pain and you need to really think about this before you do anything. I get you want to keep Skye safe we all wish Lorenzo Jr was here”Laura said “Yes we do”Nikolas said “You know this is going to upset Lorenzo can you deal with it”Laura ask “Yes”Nikolas said

Copyright rights by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment