Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 88

Family Part 2 ch 88”

At John-John had came back from the hospital he wasn't doing good about being in a wheelchair and want to be alone. John wheel himself into the kitchen and wanted some peanut butter but it was on the top shelf. John reach for the peanut butter and fell out of his chair.

Laurel came into the house. “John “Laurel said and went into the kitchen and found John on the floor she help him back into the chair. “John, What were you doing “Laurel ask “I need the peanut butter “John said “It's okay to ask for help you don't have to be stubborn “Laurel said “I just hate this chair! I hate my life ! I wish I died! John said “Don't say that! I'm glad you're here I love you and we all want you here”Laurel said “I just don't know what I'm going to do with my life “John said “You will figure it out “Laurel said

At The Center-Skye and Sunday Rose were working at the center. “Sunday Rose, How are you doing “Skye ask,”When A'dora Belle was missing I realized that I do love my daughter I just can't be her mother right now”Sunday Rose said “A mother always put her child needs first and that what you are doing “Skye said “I haven't told mother yet , She been so lost “Sunday Rose said “Yes she has “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment