Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 37

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 37”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was up early pouring coffee when Juanita came into the room. “Mother,Let’s talk in my office “Lorenzo said they went into the office and closed the door . “I took care of Jax tonight “Lorenzo said “Good,Can anything come back to you “Juanita ask “No and this time he will not come back “Lorenzo said “Good,Now I been thinking we need to find a man for Sierra Rose,Someone Who is Perfect for her and is worth her love “Juanita said “Mother,Who Do you have in mind “Lorenzo ask “Duke Lavery son,Duke Jr he is in this business and is wealthy and would be a great husband “Juanita said “I want to meet him and he better treat my daughter right “Lorenzo said “He will ,Don’t you know Mother knows best”Juanita ask”Yes,Sent up a meeting with just me and him”Lorenzo said “Alright,What about you and Skye “Juanita ask “We are perfect “Lorenzo said “Good “Juanita said she left.

Skye was in the den pouring some coffee when Sierra Rose push herself into the room. “Sierra Rose,I’m glad you’re up we have a lot work to do”Skye said “For What”Sierra Rose ask “Sierra Rose,Tomorrow is you're sister wedding day we have a lot to do “Skye said “Why do we have to help “Sierra Rose ask “Because it’s for you're sister now go get ready “Skye said Sierra Rose Give Skye a Look and went into her bedroom as Lorenzo came into the room.”My beautiful wife “Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Thanks Lorenzo “Skye said “Tomorrow is our daughter wedding day”Lorenzo said “Yes I hope Lila Rae is happy this time “Skye said “She will be “Lorenzo said

Sierra Rose was in her room on her cellphone . “I was wondering if you want to go to my sister wedding with me “Sierra Rose ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment