Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 39

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 Ch 39”
At Alexis-Alexis was cleaning up when there was a knock on the door it was Skye and Young Lorenzo. “Skye,Lorenzo,I’m so glad to see you “Alexis said “Lorenzo,Why don’t you put you're stuff away “Skye ask Lorenzo went upstairs, “Alexis,I have to ask if you are going to fight for custody? Because right now it’s the last thing I need or my husband! Sierra Rose has cancer and I can’t deal with fighting over custody with you and helping my daughter with this and helping my grandchildren! Skye yelled “Right Now The custody fight is on hold”Alexis said “Thanks you,We love Lorenzo and would never hurt him”Skye said “Skye,You are a good Mother but you can’t always keep them safe “Alexis said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Lorenzo,You been good for you're Grandmother “Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said Skye left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the room and saw the note from Skye as Sierra Rose came in the room, “Daddy “Sierra Rose said as she sit down. “Sierra Rose,Do you want anything “Lorenzo ask “No,Mother brings me chocolate milkshake “Sierra Rose said as Lorenzo sit down,”You and you're love of junk food”Lorenzo said “Do you remember the time that we made a chocolate milkshake together? I want to get one but we couldn’t go out and it was just us,It was a good memory “Sierra Rose said “Yes I remember too,It was a nice time “Lorenzo said they share a Look as Skye came into the room with a chocolate milkshake. “Thanks Mother “Sierra Rose said “You’re Welcome, I have some news Alexis isn’t going to fight for custody “Skye said “Good “Lorenzo said “Yes”Sierra Rose said “Yea,It’s good”Skye said “I’m going to get some cookies “Sierra Rose said she left.”What was going on when I came in “Skye ask “Sierra Rose was Remember a time we made a milkshake together “Lorenzo said “Sounds like a sweet memory “Skye said “It was”Lorenzo said Sierra Rose came into the room. “I’m going to take a walk “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,Are you sure “Skye ask “Yes I need some fresh air”Sierra Rose said she left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment