Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 78

“Family Part 2 ch 78”
It's been two weeks since Skye and A'dora Belle and Lorenzo Jr were kidnap.

At Genevieve-Genevieve wasn't doing good she wasn't take care of herself all she did was lay in bed.

Downstairs-Lorenzo came into Genevieve house he hasn't been over in a while he had been getting John house wheelchair accessible. “Where is my daughter,”Lorenzo ask the maid. “Mrs. Cassadine is upstairs in bed”The maid said “How is my daughter “Lorenzo ask “Not good sir,”The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs.

Genevieve was lying in bed she was wearing sweatpants and haven't showered in a while when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, Why are you in bed still “Lorenzo ask “Because I want to, Why are you here “Genevieve ask “To help you, I’m sorry I been busy with you're brother “Lorenzo said he sit on the bed and could tell that Genevieve hadn't shower in a while. “Genevieve, Why don't you go shower and we can go to lunch “Lorenzo said “No Daddy, I don't want to go out and have fun “Genevieve said “You need to shower and get out of here”Lorenzo said “Leave me alone “Genevieve said as the maid came in. “Can you help my daughter get in the shower and dress? Genevieve I get you're in pain but you can't stay in bed all day , You are a heiress “Lorenzo said “A mob heiress but find, You're pushed just like mother maybe worst,”Genevieve said and left with her maid.

Lorenzo pick up his phone. “Skye, Can you meet Genevieve and I at the hotel? it's bad “Lorenzo said as Genevieve came back in all showered and wearing pants and a sweater and her hair up , “Genevieve “Lorenzo said “This is all I'm dressing up in”Genevieve said “It's a step , Where are the children “Lorenzo ask “The children are out”Genevieve said “Let's go to the hotel “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment