Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 18

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 18”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re getting ready for the day. “I have to go to my father this morning,What time is the trial”Skye ask “At Ten,Tea going to come over and we are going over everything “Lorenzo said “Maybe ,I sure not go to my father,Ned going to be on my case about this “Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry for all this”Lorenzo said Skye touch Lorenzo face, “It’s not you're fault,We are in this for the long haul “Skye said “Yes we are “Lorenzo said “We will get through this “Skye said

Sierra Rose was in the living room having some coffee thinking about Grayson she missed him so much when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.,”Sierra Rose “Skye said Sierra Rose was thinking of many times they made love in different places and different ways.  “Sierra Rose! Skye yelled Sierra Rose finally heard her mother. “What going on”Sierra Rose ask “What were you thinking of? You were miles away “Skye ask “Were you think about Cal”Lorenzo ask “No,I was thinking of Grayson,Cal wasn’t as hot or spontaneous as Grayson ,We would just have fun together “Sierra Rose said “Are you talk about sex? Skye ask “Yes Cal was so boring,Grayson wasn’t,I blow it with him”Sierra Rose said “I have to go to see my Dad “Skye said “Can I go with you “Sierra Rose ask “You can see them soon”Lorenzo said “I’m a prisoner here till the trial “Sierra Rose ask “We just have to be safe,Besides Tea is coming over and you need to talk to her “Lorenzo said “I will see you soon”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left..

At Kelly’s-Alexis came into the dinnier to get some coffee when she ran into Ned. “Alexis,How is the case going “Ned ask “Good,I’m going to win this case,I
At least I hope so,I already lost so much”Alexis said “What did you lose “Ned ask “Julian is divorcing me”Alexis said “I’m sorry “Ned said they share a hug as as Olivia came in, “Alexis,Ned”Olivia said Ned let go of Alexis. “We were just talking about the case”Ned said “We need to pick up the bake goods for breakfast “Olivia said “Yes”Ned said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment