Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s complicated ch 25”


At Nikolas~ He was sitting in the dark having a drink when Edmund and Dimitri and Stefan came in, "Nikolas let us help you"Stefan said "Yes father"Dimitri said "Anything you need"Edmund said " I need Emily back to me that what I want"Nikolas said "I'm sorry but your not alone in this"Dimitri said "No"Stefan said

At Langston/Ford~ Zander came in. "You both want Angel back don't you"Zander ask "yes we do, we know you love her to"Langston said "Yes but Angel was not ours she belongs with you" and I will help you" Zander said "Thank you Monica is the one who is fight us"Ford said "She anger right now she will come around"Zander said

At the Garden~ Cassie was working when a women came by her. "Mrs.Cassadine I would like to talk to you alone"The women said "What your name"Cassie ask "Debra burns she said they went into Cassie office. "Now what can I do for you"Cassie ask "My son went to the same school as your son he was raped I thought you sure know"Debra said "Did your son confess to you"Cassie ask "Yes and I could tell we our sue the school I thought you sure know"Debra said "Thank you I don't know if my son was hurt he will not talk to me"Cassie said " I know it's hard for son to open up about this"Debra said "Yes it is"Cassie said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica were alone. "Monica I want us to do this together" I Don't want to lose you to"Alan said "Me to"Monica said Zander came in."Zander why are you here"Alan ask "it's about Angel I'm not fighting Langston and Ford over this Angel belongs with them" A baby needs there mother"Zander said "Yes a baby needs a mother but I don't want to lose Angel"Monica said "Maybe we can work it out with them"Alan said "I loved Emily she would want this"Zander said "Your right"Monica said Zander left. "Giving Angel back is the right thing to do"Alan said "Yes"Monica said

At General hospital~ Skye room~ Chandler and Lila and Langston were there. "Mother I'm glad your better we all are"Lila said "Me to but It's sad about Emily"Skye said "Yes is it"Chandler said "Rae came in. "Skye I'm glad your alright"Rae said they share a hug. "You sure get some rest"Jax said The children left.

No comments:

Post a Comment