Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s complicated ch 24”

At the Garden~ Lila was having a drink at the bar when Andrew came by. "Can I buy you a drink"Andrew ask "Sure"Lila said "you look sad"Andrew said "I'm my cousin just died"Lila said "I'm sorry"Andrew said "Thank you"Lila said the drink arrive. "Here to Emily Brown Quartermaine one of the best Quartermaine! Lila said 

Hours later~At General hospital~ Tony and Dr. Kelly came by. "How is my wife' Jax ask "Fine Skye made it out of surgery but till she fine no visit for a while we don't want her to get a infection"Dr Jones said "When can I see her"Jax ask "Tomorrow"Dr Kelly said "Thank you"Jax said

At Lorenzo/Dorian~ Lorenzo was on the phone. "That is great news about Skye thanks for telling me"Lorenzo said and hang up. "Lorenzo we need to talk"Dorian said "What"Lorenzo ask "Your still in love with Skye aren't you I can't be with someone who still love there ex-wife"Dorian said "I thought I was over Skye but when she got sick I relies I'm not over Skye'"Lorenzo said "I will get my stuff"Dorian said "I'm sorry 'Lorenzo said

The next day~ At Ford/Langston~ they were having a meeting with Berry. "Cassie full me in on everything"Berry said "That good we just want our daughter back" Do we have a chance"Langston ask "Let me read the agreement you had with Emily"Berry said "she give it to him. "You have a great chance"Berry said "Good we want Angel back"Ford said

At The Quartermaine~ Monica was looking a picture of Emily when Warren came in. "Warren it's good to see you"Monica said "I want to help you I'm sorry about Emily I wish I know her more"Warren said "Me to"Monica said "What can I do for you"Warren ask "Help me pick out some picture of Emily for the funeral"Monica said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was getting ready for the day she took a pill as Harper-Skye came in. "Mother why are you take pills"Harper-Skye said "It's just aspirin my arm hurts a little that all"Cassie said "Oh"Harper-Skye said

At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Jax was there wait for Skye to wake up and took her hand. "Jax"Skye said She wake up. "Skye ,Your going to be okay' Jax said Dr Jones came in. "Skye you look great"Tony said "Thank you, Did I have surgery yesterday"Skye ask "Yes you had a new liver"Tony said "Who liver do I have 'Skye ask "Does it matter"Jax ask "Yes I want to thank them"Skye said "You can't the person is gone"Tony said "No who is it"Skye ask "Skye"Jax said "Please tell me"Skye said "Emily"Jax said "No"Skye said "It's not your fault"Jax said

At Gia room~ Gia was on the phone. "Clinton I will be fine I'm going home tomorrow"Gia said and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment