Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 14 (skyelo)




At Skye hotel-Skye and Kristina were at a table having tea. “What did you want to talk about “? Skye ask “ Our mother. I know this is completely but mother want to get to know you as her daughter yes she can be overprotective but that's because of her childhood “Kristina said “ I get that I do. I want to protect my children from getting hurt but it's not just that “ Skye said “ Is it because of you're husband “Kristina ask “Lorenzo support my decision on how to handle this, I just also miss Rae and The Quartermaine they can be crazy and loud but they love each other and will fight for their love ones”, When you were a baby you lived their Ned loved you as his own to keep you safe”Skye said “I know I wish he was my father “Kristina said “ I know this is completely but I do want you and Molly in my girls life and I could try with Alexis “Skye said as Alexis walk by. “What is going on” Alexis ask “We were talking, Alexis I do want to know you but I'm also trying to forgive Rae and I want the Quartermaine in my life” Skye said “ I was just at the mansion talking to Alan , I would never take you're bond from them” Alexis said “Thank you , Are you upset with Rae” Skye ask “Yes she know and lied”Alexis said “ We have all lied in the name of love “Skye said “You're right we have I will try, Are you going to look for you're father . ? Alexis ask “ I want to but I don't want the danger either “ Skye said “ True I wish I know more about him” Alexis said as Lucas came by.

“Skye can we talk “ Lucas ask “Sure” Skye said Alexis and Molly left. “ So I guess we are brother and sister “Lucas said “ Bobbie told you” Skye ask “Yes, Skye I do want to know you”Lucas said “Thank you I want to know you to,Come meet you're niece Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Skye said she pick up the girls and put them in Lucas arms. “My children need their uncle”Skye said “Alana Edward and Lila Rae that's a big name for both of them”Lucas said “Yes it is,Lucas do you want to know him? Our father “ Skye ask “ I had a great father in Tony but yes I want to know him, What about you? Lucas ask “ I want that to but I'm scare of his lifestyle it's enough deal with Lorenzo “ Skye said “True but he could change “Lucas said

Alexis was by the bar and pull out a picture of a young man.

On a Jet- A man was on the jet “ Time to come home” The man said

Copyright right by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment