Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 6 (Skyelo)

~ “Saying Goodbye to a Patriarch” 

At St. Ann~The Quartermaine and Nikolas and Alexis were their. “Alexis, Why are you here”Ned ask “To support you, I don’t want to hurt anyone or upset anyone”Alexis said as Alan came by. “I don’t want you here, Alexis”Alan said “I’m here for support for Ned”Alexis said “You have hurt our family, You help take Michael away from us and you took Skye too, I want you to leave”Alan said as Skye came by. “Alexis, Please go ’Skye said “Fine, I’m sorry about Edward , I truly am and I’m sorry about the past”Alexis said and left. Ned went to talk to the family, “Alan, I’m sorry about Edward”Skye said “Thank you, Skye, I know you have a lot to work out but it’s going to be okay”Alan said “I hope so”Skye said they went to sit down. The father came up to the stage. “We our here to say goodbye to a Father and husband and businessman. Edward Quartermaine was a powerful and rich man in this town but money wasn’t the one thing that matter to him , His family did, His children, Alan and Tracy and Grandchildren AJ and Emily and Skye and the late Jason and Justice and his great-Grandchildren Michael and his newest great-grandchildren Lila Rae and Alana Edward, His son Alan would like to say something”The father said Alan got up, “Father and I disagree a lot, Father want me to work a ELQ but I want to be a doctor, But we love each other, In our family we disagree but we do love each other and will always have each other back, Father now that you're gone and with mother and I know you are both happy , I will take over things now the way you want”Alan said he sit down.

Tracy got up. “Daddy and I always disagree, One time he was having a heart attack and I was so upset with him that I didn’t give him his pills, come to find out, Daddy was fake, and I didn’t pass the test, But I will pass this one, Daddy I love you, Take care of mother”Tracy said and she sit down by Alan and took his hand.

AJ got up. “Grandfather, I will make you proud I promise you I will not ruin this and the restaurant will be a hit, “Lila’s will be a hit in this town, We will take it back”AJ said he sit down.

Ned got up. “Grandfather, You did it, You did a miracle and made this whole family come together, Like you always wanted a union froud , I love you”Ned said

Skye got up. “Grandfather, I love you, I really really wish I was a Quartermaine and not a Cassadine, I love you, Give Grandmother a kiss from me and please help my girls”Skye said the service was over.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment