Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 6



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica were talking when Rae came in. “Rae..Why are you here”Monica ask “I need to talk to Alan”Rae said “You can talk to both of us”Alan said “Fine..Alan you're going to hate me but after we did the DNA test I chance the results not Tracy .. I want Skye to be both of ours.. I know the truth all along that Alexis was her mother”Rae said “Why would you do that”Alan ask “To go after you”Monica said “No it’s not that.. I want a child.. I didn’t want to deal with the fact that my little girl was dead..She died at birth”Rae said”We both know what it’s like to lose a child but you sure of told us and Skye you own all of us the truth”Alan said “I know and I’m sorry.. I just told Skye ’Rae said “I do wish Skye was ours and the baby we had didn’t die.. I just wish you didn’t lie to us”Alan said “ I know”Rae said she left. “Alan.”Monica said “I hate this.. All of this”Alan said “I know”Monica said

At The Skye’s hotel~Alexis was their in the hotel lobby with Jax and Ned. “Alexis..What did you want to meet us about”Jax ask “It’s about Skye.. She not my sister but my daughter”Alexis said “Skye you're daughter”Ned ask “Yes.. I had to give her up and I didn’t remember it till now..Alexis said “Wow.. How did Skye take it “Jax ask “Not good.. I’m hope she would let me get to know her”Alexis said “Give Skye time”Jax said “Who is Skye father”Ned ask “A dangerous man..I do hope he doesn’t come to town.. His name is Julian Jerome”Alexis said “Jerome? Ned ask “Yes do you know him”Alexis ask “His family lived here for a while he is more dangerous then Sonny was and heartless too”Ned said “Let’s home he stay away then. I hope Skye doesn’t want to know him”Alexis said “Alexis.. Of all of us I know Skye the most and she will want to know her father”Jax said “No”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were home. “Lorenzo.. I want you to find my father”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Alright.. I will”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said and kiss Lorenzo.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment