Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 23 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in.” I really think we sure be at the hospital, What if Alana needs us”Skye ask “Skye, It’s going to be okay we need to shower and rest while we wait”Lorenzo said “I guess so”Skye said “So you really want to know Alexis, Will she be coming for dinners and holidays”Lorenzo ask “Is that okay that I want that, I want to know my sister, Just like you want to know yours”Skye said “What if she goes after me”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know , Tea could too”Skye said “Yes I know”Lorenzo said “You hate that Tea is a lawyer don’t you”Skye ask “Yes, But that’s not all, Tea didn’t want any part of our family that she took our mother’s last name and made a new life for herself”Lorenzo said “Their nothing wrong with that”Skye said “No but Tea isn’t loyal , You know that means a lot to me”Lorenzo said “Yes I do, I’m loyal to you Lorenzo, I just want to know my sister”Skye said “I know, Let’s go shower”Lorenzo said they went to shower.

At General Hospital~ Nikolas was waiting on news about Alexis when Emily came by. “I heard Alexis is a match”Emily said “Yes she in surgery now, I think Alexis is doing this so Skye will get to know her”Nikolas said “Yeah and it’s a little girl”Emily said “Yes, I just hope it’s worth it and Alexis is going to be fine”Nikolas said “She will”Emily said she took his hand, “I’m glad you're here”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said

On the Docks~Michael was walking when he ran into Starr. “Sorry”Michael said “It’s okay”Starr said “Are you new in town”Michael ask “Yes I’m, Starr Manning”She said “Michael Quartermaine”He said “Nice to meet you”Starr said “You too”Michael said she left and Michael keep looking a her.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was dressed and went into her daughter’s room and pick up a blanket that had Alana name on it as Lorenzo came in and walk by Skye. “It’s going to be okay, Soon Alana and Lila Rae will be home and we'll plan our wedding and our life together”Lorenzo said “Yes we will, Do you want more children”Skye ask “I’m not going to lie it would be nice to have a son but if that doesn’t happened I’m okay with just you and our girls”Lorenzo said “You're a good man”Skye said “No I’m not”Lorenzo said “To me you are”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s go get some food”Lorenzo said “Alright then I want to go back to the hospital”Skye said “We will”Lorenzo said they went downstairs and cheese and grapes and crackers and ice water were on the table. “Did you do this”Skye ask “I had the maids do it”Lorenzo said they sit down and Lorenzo feed Skye a grape and they share a kiss. “You're right it’s going to be okay”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment