Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 21 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee waiting on news about Alana and a bone marrow. “You know the reason I came to town was to get payback at, my father who I thought didn’t want me and to make them all pay for what happened to me as a child, But that’s not what end up happened I end up with a family I wanted and even bigger one and a family of my own and a man who love me”Skye said Lorenzo turn around and touch Skye. “I came back to town to get payback on Alexis for killing my brother and I never thought I would open my heart again after Carly and I’m glad I did , Carly wasn’t the right woman for me, You are Skye , And our daughter is all that I wanted”Lorenzo said “Do you think about that time we first meet at the park”Skye ask “Yes, I’m glad you brought me to town”Lorenzo said “Me too, Even though it was to get even with Alexis”Skye said as Tea came by, “Why did you get want to get even with Alexis”Tea ask “Tea, You sure know that Alexis is the person who killed our brother”Lorenzo said “What”Tea ask “Alexis wasn’t in her right mind then she was pregnant and in labor and Luis just left her in the snow and the baby could of died, Kristina, So after Alexis give birth she killed Luis”Skye said “And set you up”Lorenzo said “She set you up”Tea ask “Yes, I was with Luis that night, I was in a bad place then”Skye said “Did Alexis go to jail”Tea ask “No,Tea you can’t trust her”Lorenzo said “I’m going to be her law partner”Tea said “Open you're own law practice, Tea you can’t trust her”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Alexis is my sister, You have done things too , We all have and I want to know my sister”Skye said “Skye, I don’t want her neither my children, What if she bad mouthed me to our daughter”Lorenzo said “Alexis will not, Lorenzo I’m not fight with you on this”Skye said “We can talk about it later”Lorenzo said “Their no later, Alexis will be in our life”Skye said and left. “Lorenzo, If you want to be married to Skye, You have to accept Alexis as Skye sister, You're not perfect either”Tea said “I just can’t get over how she looks down at everyone and she a killer too”Lorenzo said “True”Tea said

Skye was sitting on the couch when Alexis came by and sit down. “Skye”Alexis said “I was just defense you to Lorenzo, He still hasn’t go over how you killed Luis, Alexis I want to get to know you as my sister, But I also love Lorenzo, So I don’t know what I’m going to do”Skye said “Lorenzo doesn’t want you to know me”Alexis ask “His worrying you will bad mouthed him to our daughters and I’m worry about that too”Skye said “Skye, I will not do that to a child, I just want to know you but I will not say anything bad about Lorenzo to Alana and Lila Rae”Alexis said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Alexis said “What about me, I know we have a history”Skye said “Yes and I can let it go, I want to know the Skye that Emily knows as a loyal sister”Alexis said “I want to know you too that way”Skye said as Lorenzo came by, “Lorenzo, I know you're worry that I will tell you're daughters what kind of man you really are, But I will let it go so I can get to know my sister and niece”Alexis said “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will put it behind us”Alexis said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Alright for Skye, I will do anything for Skye”Lorenzo said “Good”Alexis said as Alan and Dr Kelly and Monica came by, “We have a match”Monica said “Who is it”Lorenzo ask as he holding Skye hand. “It’s Alexis”Dr Kelly said “Alexis , Will you save my baby”Skye ask “Yes I will”Alexis said “Thank you”Skye said “Let’s get starting”Dr Kelly said “Alexis thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Alexis said “Can I go see Alana before the surgery”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment