Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 14 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~The next morning~ Skye was in her bedroom put on her earrings and look at the box that Adam give her and open it and a picture was inside and Skye pull it out and look at it was a picture of a little girl holding a baby as Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said he pull Skye in and look at the picture, “Who is that in the picture”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know it was in the box that Adam give me, I’m thinking it’s Alexis holding me as a little girl”Skye said “The baby does look like you, The red hair”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Do you want to go get some breakfast before we see our daughter’s “Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

AT The Quartermaine~Alan was alone having coffee when Rae came in. “Rae, Why are you here”Alan ask “I talk to Skye last night, She want us to work things out and for me to be her mother”Rae said “That’s great, Skye wants me in her life too”Alan said “I guess in a way we didn’t lose our daughter after all “Rae said “No, But Rae we can’t go back as friends”Alan said “No I guess not”Rae said Alan phone rang, “I have to take this”Alan said he went outside as Tracy came in. “What are you doing here”Tracy ask “I just came to talk to Alan”Rae said “I know all this lie about Skye wasn’t too keep Skye as you're daughter, It was to keep Alan , You're still in love with Alan”Tracy said “I know that Alan love Monica and I’m fine with that, I just want my daughter back that’s all”Rae said “Skye isn’t yours”Tracy said “Skye, Wants to be a part of this family”Rae said “Skye is but not you”Tracy said as Monica came in. “What is going on”Monica ask “I was just talking to Alan but he had to take a phone call, I will let myself out”Rae said and left. “Monica, Watch Rae she wants Alan”Tracy said “Don’t worry, I will not let that happened”Monica said “Good”Tracy said Alan came back in. “Where is Rae”Alan ask “She left”Monica said “Oh, I guess Skye forgive Rae too”Alan said “That’s good”Monica said “Is Skye become soft now”Tracy ask “Skye is a mother know it chance you”Monica said “Some”Alan said “We sure go to the hospital”Monica said Alan and Monica left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were about to leave for the hotel when a man came in. “Can we help you”Lorenzo ask “I’m looking for Skye Chandler “The man said as Skye came by.”Berry”Skye said “Skye, It’s good to see you, I have something that Adam want you to have, He left you a trust fund and this jewelry box”Berry said “Thank you Berry, Did my father leave you anything, You have always been a great lawyer to our family”Skye ask “Yes, Adam took care of me too”Berry said and left. “Do you want to open it”Lorenzo ask “No , I will later”Skye said she put the jewelry box on the table and they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment