Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 1 (Skyelo)~



“Family secrets”

At Alexis home~Alexis and Stefan were sitting down and talking. “So why are you really back”Alexis ask “When I was a way I discover something. Alexis you're right Skye is a Cassadine but she not you're sister”Stefan said “What are you talking about”Alexis ask “Kristina was a fake. You never had a little sister it was always just you and you're mother that’s why you didn’t remember Kristina because their was none but Skye is a Cassadine ’Stefan said “Then who is she”Alexis ask Stefan touch Alexis face. “Don’t you remember”Stefan ask “No.. You're saying that Skye isn’t my sister but my daughter”Alexis ask as she start to cry. “Yes”Stefan said “Oh my god”Alexis said as she got up.”Why don’t I remember”Alexis ask as Stefan got up too “You were just a child yourself and father order you to give the child away.. With our father you don’t argue with him you just do it”Stefan said “Yes you do.. I wish that I didn’t give her away.. It could be my way out of the house”Alexis said “Yes it could've been but if you keep her. How would you support her if you left father would of cut you off and you were in college you want to make something for yourself and I’m glad you did.. I love you Alexis”Stefan said “I love you too. Now how I’m going to tell Skye this.. She hates being a Cassadine she love the Quartermaine and I have history with her husband”Alexis said “If Skye is like you she strong and can handle it”Stefan said “Yes she is.. This make sense ..Skye daughter was sick had thalassemia and I was a match”Alexis said “Because you're the grandmother”Stefan said “Do you know where he is”Alexis ask “Yes.. I do ..Do you want to know”Stefan ask “Yes.. For Skye”Alexis said “I will tell you”Stefan said

At The Park~Skye and Lorenzo were at the park and pushing the twins in a stroller.. “Oh this day is just perfect us and our twins”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Skye phone rang. “I have to take this”Skye said she pick up her phone. “Alexis.. Can it wait.. I’m spending the day with my family..All right I will be their”Skye said and hang up. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know Alexis needs to see me”Skye said “Do you want me to come with you”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I need you”Skye said they left.

At Alexis~Alexis and Stefan were talking. “Skye on her way. I need you to stay here with me”Alexis said “Of course”Stefan said he took her hand.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment