Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 5 (Skyelo)


AT The Quartermaine mansion ~The next day~Alan was looking at a picture of Edward and Lila. “It’s time to let you go father, To be with mother, We will miss you both , Father I will look out for the family the way you did, I will even break the law, No one will hurt our family anymore, AJ is back, If Sonny come back I will kill him it will be sweet revenge”Alan said as Monica came in. “Alan., Are you okay, I know today is going to be emotional for you”Monica said “Yes it will, Yesterday, Tracy and I say goodbye to Mother and Father private it was nice and it help”Alan said “Good , I’m glad”Monica said “I will take care of this family the way father would want”Alan said as Tracy came in. “I love to heard that”Tracy said “No more take a back sit, We our rich and powerful and no one is going to hurt this family”Alan said “Words Daddy would love to heard”Tracy said “Alan, I get you're in pain right now but I don’t want to be just like Edward, I love you the way you are”Monica said “I will just make sure the family will always be on top”Alan said as Emily and Ned and AJ came in. “Is Skye coming to Grandfather funeral”AJ ask “I think so, Skye was released from the hospital yesterday”Alan said “How are the twins”Emily ask “Their lungs are still not developed yet”Alan said “We sure get to the church”Ned said as Skye came in. “Skye, You're here”Alan said “Yes, I don’t know why but I want to come to say goodbye to Gran-Edward”Skye said “Grandfather, Skye I’m only going to say this once, You our a Quartermaine and you're welcome into this house and Lila Rae and Alana Edward will be fine, They are strong and Quartermaine after all”Tracy said “Thank you Tracy”Skye said “Why don’t we meet you at the church”Monica said left with Emily and AJ and Skye and Ned.

“Thank you Tracy”Alan said “You're welcome, It’s time for me to be nice, What mother would want after all”Tracy said “Yes”Alan said “We can do this. Say goodbye to Daddy”Tracy said “Yes we can, Tracy I meant it, I’m going to be head of this family now”Alan said “Good, We need you to be”Tracy said they share a hug and left.

Copyright to Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment