Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 4 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ The twins room~Skye went into her daughter's room and look around some of it was set up. Skye pick up a blanket and pull it close to her and then look at a lamp and pick it up and throw it and then pick up a frame and throw it as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Why are you throw things”Lorenzo ask “What if we don’t get to bring our children home! What if they die! Skye yelled and throw another lamp when Lorenzo took her in his arms. “Skye, Our girls will make it, I promise you,, Alana Edward and Lila Rae our strong they get it from both of us, With our strength then will make it”Lorenzo said “I just want them home with us, It’s her fault! It’s all her fault! Skye yelled “Who”Lorenzo ask “Rae and Alexis! Alexis just had to tell me about me being her sister and Rae keep the lie going! Skye yelled “I know, Skye just calm down”Lorenzo said “Sorry, It did feel better”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I will clean this all up”Skye said “The maids can do it”Lorenzo said “It’s okay”Skye said Skye pick up the lamp. “Anyway, That was Tea, She getting out of the hospital today and wants to see us”Lorenzo said “Alright, Let me clean up”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left the room. Lorenzo was worry about Skye.

At General Hospital~Tea room~Tea was in her room talking to Blair. “Tea, How are you doing”Blair ask “I’m going to be okay, Lorenzo wants me to stay with him and Skye”Tea said “Are you going to live with you're brother”Blair ask as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Blair, You're still in town”Skye ask “Yes, Tea and I our friends”Blair said “Why do I care”Skye ask as Blair left. “Skye, I’m glad you're okay, How are the girls”Tea ask “Alana Edward and Lila Rae, We'll be okay”Skye said “Yes they are, They come from a strong family”Tea said “Yes they do”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I been thinking about me staying with you, As much as I want to know you again, I think it’s best if I just stay in my own house”Tea said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I want to start over”Tea said “I want that too”Lorenzo said “If you chance you're mind, You and Victor Jr can stay”Skye said “Thanks Skye, I want to know you do, You must be something special for my brother to love you”Tea said “Thank you, I’m sure you can do this, You're not alone”Skye said “No, I’m not”Tea said the nurse came in with Victor Jr. “Here you're son”The nurse said she put Victor Jr in Tea arms. “My sweet angel, You look so much like you're father”Tea said “His handsome”Skye said “Yes”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment