Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 19”


At Kate~Lillian and Austin and Ben were there. "Mother we realize that you just want us we our okay with it"Lillian said "Thank you I love you all so much"Kate said "We love you to"Ben said " I think Jerry wants to know you' Kate said 'Maybe"Austin said

At General Hospital~"I have some news I just found out"Jerry said "What is it"Jane ask " I donate sperm to a bank and I found out someone use them and I have children"Jerry said "Who"John ask "Kate her children are mine"Jerry said "Wow"Jax said "They know and I hope to get to know them"Jerry said " I hope you do., Don't waste life"Jax said

The next day~ General Hospital~ Skye room~ Skye wake up to fine Jax in her room' "Have you been here all night"Skye ask "Yes how are you"Jax ask "All right a little tied"Skye said Dr Kelly came in. "How are you Skye"Dr. Kelly said "Tired"Skye said "I'm not surprise"Dr Kelly said "Do you know who is a match"Jax ask "Not yet the test will be a while you need to rest 'Dr Kelly said " I will"Skye said Dr Kelly left. "Jax you need to go home and rest I will be fine"Skye said "I can't leave you"Jax said "as Rae came in. "My mother can stay with me"Skye said "Yes I can , Go Jax take a break"Rae said "All right"Jax said he kiss Skye and left. "Skye how are you feeling"Rae ask "I'm scare"Skye said "We will find a match"Rae said " I hope so"Skye said

At Langston Tv station~ "Let's go"Langston said "They did a special report on Tv. ""Hello everyone I need a big favor from everyone in Port Charles I haven't been here in town in a while but I know everyone comes together when someone needs something my mother needs a new liver if you would see if your a match it could mean a lot to me and the Quartermaine and The Jacks" Langston said "Great Job"Dillon said "Thanks"Langston said "It was great"Dorian said as she came in. "Dorian"Langston said "How are you doing"Dorian ask "I don't think this is fair I just got to know my birth mother to lose her again"Langston said "You will not, Skye has a lot of people who will help her"Dorian said "Thank you"Langston said "I'm always here for you"Dorian said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was home when the maid came in. "Mrs. Cassadine this came from you"Sally said Cassie open it was a beautiful diamond necklace. "Oh my god"Cassie said she pull it out as Dimitri came in. "Dimitri thank you so much I love it"Cassie said "Darling what are you talking about"Dimitri ask "This necklace is it from you"Cassie ask "No I did not sent you anything"Dimitri said "That wired"Cassie said "Yes it is where did it come from"Dimitri ask "I don't know here is the box"Cassie said there was no address on it. "Cassandra I think you have a stalker"Dimitri said "No it could be from a fan"Cassie said "We need to take it back I will buy you a better one"Dimitri said "Fine"Cassie said “I'm also going to put more security men around this house and you and the children"Dimitri said "Dimitri it's fine"Cassie said "Just let me"Dimitri said "Fine"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment