Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 33 (Skyelo)


The next day~At The Quartermaine~Alan was having coffee in the den when Tracy came in. “Great day for some chemotherapy”Tracy said “Tracy”Alan said “What I need to do this”Tracy said “I know, Now I’m going to sit with you when you have you're chemotherapy”Alan said “Thank you but you don’t have to”Tracy said “I want to”Alan said as Monica came in.”Tracy, You will beat this, I did and so did Emily”Monica said “Thank you but please don’t be nice to me, Treat me the way you alway did”Tracy said “We will then”Monica said “Yes”Alan said

At General Hospital~The nursery room~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lila Rae, You can come home today, Then later you're sister”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Dr Kelly came in. “Dr Kelly, I have a questions, Can I breastfeed Lila Rae”Skye ask “Yes, You can”Dr Kelly said “Oh good I been pumping while Lila Rae been here”Skye said “Just make sure Lila Rae doesn’t get sick , Any colds just come here”Dr Kelly said “We will”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said she pick up Lila Rae. “Alana, is doing great and will get out of here”Dr Kelly said “Thank you for saving my baby”Skye said “That’s my job”Dr Kelly said Skye carrying Lila Rae as they went into the hallway as Alan and Monica and Tracy came in. “How is Lila Rae”Tracy ask “She going home today”Skye said “Good”Tracy said “Why are you here”Skye ask “First day of chemotherapy”Tracy said “Oh, If you need anything”Skye said “Thank you”Tracy said Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae left as Dr Drake came in. “I’m ready for my chemotherapy”Tracy said “We want to be with Tracy”Monica said “Sure”Dr Drake said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in with Lila Rae.Skye pick Lila Rae up and sit down with her and Lorenzo. “I always wanted a baby and now I have two, We can do this Lorenzo”Skye said “Yes we can. Soon Alana will be home and our wedding will be here soon”Lorenzo said “Yes, I want to plan it,, Do you want a church wedding or outside wedding”Skye ask “Whatever you want”Lorenzo said “I want a simple wedding outside with our family”Skye said “We will have that then”Lorenzo said “I want Rae and Alan to walk me down”Skye said “Sound perfect”Lorenzo said “Yes it will be, What do you think Lila Rae”Skye ask she smile at her daughter.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment