Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 46 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was in bed when Alan came to check on her. “How are you feeling”Alan ask “Good, Dad I want to go be with my husband, Please I will sit in a wheelchair I just need to be with my husband”Skye said “Skye”Alan said “Please Dad, I know you're worry about me but I need to be with my husband”Skye said “I just want you safe”Alan said “I know, This isn’t Lorenzo fault he didn’t know Luis was alive, That is Tea fault”Skye said “Alright , I will get a wheelchair”Alan said “Thank you Dad”Skye said Alan left to get a wheelchair for Skye and came back in with one. “Thanks Dad, Will Lorenzo wake up”Skye ask “I don’t know”Alan said “I hope so, I love him more then I ever love anyone”Skye said “I know”Alan said “Can the twins stay at the mansion for now”Skye ask as Alan help her into the wheelchair. “Yes”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said Alan wheel Skye out of the room.

At The Police Station~ Luis was in his cell when Tea came in, “Tea, You have to get me out of here”Luis said “Why sure I, Was this you're plan all along to shot Lorenzo and his wife”Tea ask “Skye, I remember her, She was in my bed the night I was shot”Luis said “Luis”Tea said “Yes, Alright this was my plan, I want to take what Lorenzo has, Skye sure be mine and the girls”Luis said “You're in love with Skye”Tea ask “Yes, I wasn’t going to hurt Skye.. Just him”Luis said “Oh Luis, This isn’t good for you”Tea said “Well you help me out of this, We our family and I love you more then Lorenzo I never blame you for Mother’s death”Luis said “Fine, I will help you”Tea said “Thank you”Luis said “On one condition, After I get you out of this mess you leave town and never come back”Tea said “Alright, I promise but I need money”Luis said “I will take care of that”Tea said “Thank you”Luis said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was lay in bed when Alan push Skye wheelchair in and Skye took Lorenzo hand. “Thanks Dad”Skye said “You're welcome”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left. “Oh Lorenzo, You have to come back to me, Alana and Lila Rae need you, I need you, We start out as friends support each other and then I end up pregnant and then we fell in love and married, You promise me the world so you have to wake up Lorenzo, I need you, Don’t let Luis win”Skye said she kiss him on the lips hope that it would work.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment