Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 2 (Skyelo)


 “Family secrets”

At Alexis house~Alexis and Stefan were waiting for Skye when their was a knock on the door it was Skye and Lorenzo and the twins. “You're all here.Come in”Alexis said “Yes.. I was with my husband when you called.Stefan”Skye said “Skye.. It’s good to see you”Stefan said “Thank you.. What is going on”Skye ask “Skye. Stefan had just fill me in on something about the past that I didn’t want to deal with it’s painful”Alexis said “We all have then”Skye said “Yes..This secret is about you too.. It’s about who you real are”Alexis said “We talk about this.. I’m you're sister the real Kristina”Skye said “No you're not.. I block it out..Most of my childhood and the day that I lose saw my mother before Helena slice her throat it was just my mother and I no one else. There was no other sister”Alexis said “So I’m not you're sister.. Am a Quartermaine”Skye ask “No.. You're not my sister .. You're my daughter”Alexis said “You're my mother! Skye yelled “Yes.. I block it out that I was pregnant it happened in college and I want to keep the baby but my father order me to give the baby up and you don’t argue with my father when he give you a order”Alexis said “Oh my God”Skye said “Skye.. Let’s go”Lorenzo said “No. I want an answer.. I’m a child of rape”Skye ask “No.. Just a one night stand that’s all”Alexis said “That makes me feel better.. Why now are you telling me this”Skye ask “Because after I give you away I block it out and move on”Alexis said “Did you regret give me up”Skye ask “Yes I did”Alexis said “Wow... I’m just sick of not know who I’m..”Skye said “I know and I’m sorry. I don’t know how Edward sold you as a child”Alexis said “I do”Stefan said “Do tell”Skye said “Helena know that Alexis was pregnant and didn’t want the child to have a good home and she know Edward and ask Edward for help.. He thought you were Alan daughter” Stefan said “Then I was sold to Althea Patterson..The world's worst mother”Skye said “My mother is in that line too.Skye I get this is a lot to take in but Alexis wants to know you”Stefan said “She knows me”Skye said “Not all. I’m sorry about you're childhood”Alexis said “Who is my father”Skye ask “I don’t know much about him but his name is Julian Jerome.. He didn’t know I was pregnant. I only met him that night”Alexis said “Wow.. So I was conceived by a one night stand. I’m you're daughter and you know nothing about my father”Skye said “Skye .Let’s go”Lorenzo said he did know about Julian. “I do know that Julian once lived here and he has a son.. You have a brother..Lucas Jones. I don’t know if he know that his adoption “Alexis said “I need go and deal with all this”Skye said “I will give you time”Alexis said Skye and Lorenzo left with the twins. “Alexis”Stefan said “I’m fine”Alexis said “Yes you are”Stefan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment