Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 13 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was laying on the couch wearing her robe in Lorenzo arms. “Do you think I sure forgive Rae”Skye ask “Skye. I’m not going to tell you what to do it’s up to you”Lorenzo said “I do know that pain of losing a child, I had a miscarriage it was painful, I get not want to deal with the pain I have done that with drinking but keep the lie going, I wonder how long Rae was willing to do it, If I got sick and need some blood would she finally come clean”Skye ask as Rae came in. “Sorry, I just came to get the rest of my belong”Rae said “Why don’t you both talk some more”Lorenzo ask and left and Rae sit down by Skye. “Would you keep this lie going if I was sick”Skye ask “No, If you need blood I would of come clean , I didn’t want anyone to get hurt over this”Rae said “I get lying, I’m far from perfect I just hate all this and Yes I didn’t like you as my mother for a long time and we came along way in our relationship to throw it away over a little thing called DNA”Skye said “So you still want me as you're mother”Rae ask “Yes, I always wanted a mother that would not hurt me and keep me safe and love me”Skye said “I do love you Skye and you're girls”Rae said “My girls need their Grandmother”Skye said “I need them too”Rae said “I’m not sure if I’m ready for you to stay here”Skye said “That’s okay, I will stay at the hotel, I want to fix it”Rae said “Me too”Skye said “Did you find out how Althea got you”Rae ask “Yes, Althea and Helena were sisters”Skye said “Oh”Rae said “Mother, Tomorrow I’m going to see my girls in the morning, If you want to meet me there you can”Skye said “I would love too, I’m glad that the girls are getting better”Rae said “Me too”Skye said “The girls are already start to chance you”Rae said “Yes they have”Skye said Rae left as Lorenzo came back in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Rae right, I have chance if it wasn’t for our daughters’ and you I would be planning revenge instead of a wedding,”Skye said “Well I’m glad that we have chance you”Lorenzo said “Yes you have, I love you Lorenzo”Skye said “I love you to Skye “Lorenzo said they share a hug. “So you're letting Rae back in you're life”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The whole reason I was upset is because I felt like again I lose my parents again, I don’t want Kristen and Mikkos as my parents, I want Rae and Alan”Skye said “You can have them”Lorenzo said “Let’s go to bed”Skye said they went upstairs.

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking at a picture of her mother. “Oh Mother , I found you're another daughter, Her name is Skye, I just hope she wants to know me so I can tell her about you and how much you loved both of us, I wish you were alive”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment