Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 45 (Skyelo)

 “Brothers”

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed laying there when Bobbie wheel Skye into the room and Skye took Lorenzo hand. “Oh Lorenzo, I love you so much, You have to come back to me, Our daughter’s need their Daddy, Please Lorenzo”Skye said she kiss him as Ric came in. “Skye, I’m sorry about this but do you know who shot at you and Lorenzo”Ric ask “No I don’t, I wish I did”Skye said “I’m glad you're okay”Ric said and left as Tea came by. “I know who shot at them, It was Luis his alive”Tea said as Skye came into the hallway in her wheelchair. “What! You know Luis was alive and didn’t tell Lorenzo! I was on you're side to get to know you're brother and you do this to us! Skye yelled “I was fool by Luis that he had chance,I’m sorry”Tea said Skye slap Tea, “You're no longer family, I don’t want you to go neither my husband or children”Skye said “You can’t stop me I’m Lorenzo sister”Tea said “I’m his wife”Skye said as Robin came by. “Skye you need to calm down”Robin said “I don’t want my sister in law to go neither my husband”Skye said “I’m sorry Skye but I believe my brother had chance and I love him right now I will let you calm down”Tea said and left. “Can you stop her”Skye ask “I will put her on the list”Robin said “Thank you”Skye said “You need to get back in bed”Tea said”Well my husband wake up”Skye ask as Alan and Rae came by. “We believe Lorenzo will but with a coma we don’t know”Robin said “I want guards on my husband”Skye said “Skye, Lorenzo will be fine let’s get you back in bed”Alan said “It was Luis, His alive”Skye said “No”Alan said “Tea know the whole time”Skye said

At Tea house~Ric and Mac were there looking around when Tea came in. “What are you doing”Tea ask “Looking for you're brother”Ric said “Do you have a search warrant”Tea ask “We just need to find you're brother , If he did shot you're brother we need to stop him , Their no telling what he will do, Or do you care”Ric ask “Of cause I care! I was a fool to think my brother Luis chance but I don’t want him in jail either and I want my brother Lorenzo to be okay”Tea said “I know you do,It’s hard being a brother of a crime”Ric said “Yes it is”Tea said “We will be back”Mac said Ric and Mac left and Tea made a phone call. “Luis do the right thing and turn yourself in”Tea said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment