Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 11(Skyelo)


At Skye and Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished having breakfast with Tea and Victor. “So Victor what do you do for a living? Lorenzo ask “Well I use to have a newspaper but that belongs to my brother Todd”Victor said “ Well if you don't mind living dangerously I could use someone to work with me that I can trust and if my sister can trust you I know I can”Lorenzo said “Why don't we go talk?Victor said”Sure if you two don't mind”Lorenzo said “We could take the kids to the park? Skye ask “Sure.Lorenzo just keep my Victor save I just got him back” Tea said and kiss Victor and the men left and Skye and Tea went to get their kids ready for the park.

On the Docks-Blair was thinking about Todd and if she sure take him back when AJ walk by. “Blair , Are you okay? AJ ask “Not really my ex husband is in town and going to stay here” Blair said “You still love him don't you..? AJ ask “Yes unfortunately I do, Todd just pull me back in and we have kids and history “Blair said “ I get that “AJ said “Can we be friends? I do need a friend who doesn't judge me”Blair ask “Yes I need a friend to , Now I hope you come to my opening of the restaurant and shopping centers “ AJ ask “I would love to”Blair said she kiss him on the cheek and left.

At Lorenzo office -Lorenzo and Victor were talking.”The only thing I don't get allow in is drugs or weapons “Lorenzo said “Alright thank you for trusting me “Victor said “ I trust my sister that's why I can trust you and it well help us that Tea is the DA” Lorenzo said “Yes it well, Tea is loyal to family. So are you the most powerful man in town? Victor ask “I'm now that my enmity Sonny left his territory to me, I just want power and to keep my family safe”Lorenzo said “I agree”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment