Friday, September 23, 2016

Unexpected family ch 20-


At General Hospital -Skye and Lorenzo were their in the hallway with the family waiting on new on Lila Rae who was getting testing. “Skye” Lorenzo said “ We must not be meant to be parents both our daughter have been sick first Alana Edward and now Lila Rae”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand . “Don't go there this isn't our fault and Lila Rae will be fine just like Alana Edward was” Lorenzo said “I hope you're right all I want is a normal family”Skye said as Julian came by” Skye is their anything I can do for you”Julian said “I just can't deal with you right now my baby needs me”Skye said “I get it”Julian said as Alan came by Skye walk by him. “Dad. Do you have any news”Skye ask and took his hand and Julian was jealous of their closeness . “We don't know yet about Lila Rae but we will get the best care for her “ Alan said as Rae came by.”Oh mother I need you “Skye said they share a hug as Alexis came by and was jealous and Dr Drake and Robin came by. “How is our daughter “ Lorenzo ask he took her hand as Tea and Emily and AJ and Monica came by. “Lila Rae has leukemia “Robin said
“No! Not my Baby”Skye said and cried. “What do we do to save our daughter “ Lorenzo ask “It's spread fast so we have to chemotherapy “Dr Drake said “Chemotherapy on a baby” Skye ask “ Yes we give her a small dozen in a IV” DR Drake said “Well it kill the cancer”Lorenzo ask “It will help but we still need to fine a bone marrow, We sure be test the family now”Robin said “Can I see my baby”Skye ask “Yes but you have to be cover”Robin said “Thank you” Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left to see their daughter .

“Robin, Patrick how far is the cancer “ Alan ask “We are just lucky that we found it now before it’s too late”Robin said “No” Alan said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment