Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 28”

"Saying Goodbye"

At St. Angel~ Emily funeral~ Everyone was there. " I want to thank you for coming to our daughter funeral I never thought I would be saying goodbye to my daughter a child sure never die before the parent" Emily came into our life when we need her"Monica said "We will never forget Emily and for what she did in her life , Now she with Page and her birth mother "Alan said "I will miss Emily but I'm so grateful for Emily giving my wife life again I will never take life for granted again"Jax said "Emily is the heart of our family she will be missed"Ned said "I will always love Emily I regret into fix things between us"Nikolas said Brooklyn sing a song.

At General Hospital~Skye room~ Rae was there. "You did not want to go to Emily funeral"Skye ask "I don't think Monica needs me there I'm so glad your well"Rae said " Me to I'm going to live a better life"Skye said "Good"Rae said Cassie came in. "Mother I'm glad your alright"Cassie said " Me to, How was the funeral"Skye ask "It was all right I have to go out of town for a while"Cassie said "Where to"Rae ask "To LA to get some fabric for my store"Cassie said "Mother can you get me some water"Skye ask "Sure"Rae said and left. "Cassie your lying so what is going"Skye ask "All right I'm lying I think Alex was raped in school and I'm going to find out"Cassie said "Why are you lie about where you are going"Skye ask "Dimitri doesn't want to believe in and at first I did not want to either but a mother came to me tell me her son was raped to I have to find out"Skye said "Yes you do but you sure tell Dimitri"Skye said "Your right I will go meet him at the office"Cassie said "Good if you want to work on your marriage you can't keep secrets"Skye said "I know"Cassie said she left.

On the Docks~ Lila was walking when Andrew came by. "Do you want to go on date"Andrew ask "I would love to"Lila said "Good I will meet you at seven at the garden"Andrew said "All right"Lila said

At Dimitri office~ Jessica was there wear a short dress. "Our you all set up"Dimitri ask "Yes I love my new office"Jessica said "Good I'm glad if you need anything let me know"Dimitri said "I will"Jessica said as Cassie came in. "Cassandra aren't you leaving soon"Dimitri ask "We need to talk"Cassie said "Jessica, This is my wife Cassandra this is Jessica my new accountant"Dimitri said "Nice to meet you"Jessica said "You to"Cassie said Jessica left."What is it"Dimitri ask "I lie about where I was going"Cassie ask "Why, Are you having another affair"Dimitri ask "No I'm not having an affair the another day at my hotel a women came in who son went to the same school as our son he was raped we need to find out if our son was raped"Cassie said "No we don't leave this alone! Dimitri yelled "No I'm not leaving this alone if you love him you would do the same"Cassie said "Our you still going to the school? How will you find out the truth"Dimitri ask "I don't know talk to other parents"Cassie said as Nikolas came in. "You both need to turn on the Tv"Nikolas said Dimitri turn on the TV. "New York board school gym teacher is being question in rape of boys at the school"The Report said "No' Dimitri said "If this happened to our son it's your fault! You had to sent him away! I will never forgive you! Cassie yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment