Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 23”

At Emily~ Langston came in to fine the nanny with Angel. "I would like to see Angel"Langston said "Sure I hear about Emily that sad thank god Angel was not hurt"the nanny said "Yes it is"Langston said she hold Angel. "I will do right by you"Langston said

At Kelly~ Dimitri was there when he saw a women on the phone. "I don't understand why I did not get that job 'The women said "Dimitri turn around as the women hang up her phone. "Are you new in town"Dimitri ask "Yes I'm"The woman said she saw his wedding ring. "What kind of job our you looking for"Dimitri ask "I'm an accountant "The woman said "Well you're in luck my accountant quit a couple weeks ago you sure come in for a interview"Dimitri said "Sure I would love to"The women said "Dimitri Cassadine" he said "Jessica Smith she said "Here is my card and I will see you then"Dimitri said he left with the tea and muffin.

At General Hospital~Monica was in the hallway when Alexis came by. "Monica, Can I get you anything"Alexis ask "Yes now that Emily is gone what become of Angel"Monica ask "When Langston sign her right away to Angel both Langston and Emily add if anything happened to either of them Angel would go to the one person who was here"Alexis said "So I lose her to"Monica ask

Cassie was on the phone. "Please Josslyn call me and come home"Cassie said she hang up as Dimitri came by her. "it's going to be all right"Dimitri said Cassie hug him. "Jax why don't you go home and get some sleep"Jane said "No I want to make sure Skye is all right"Jax said "Fine"Jane said

At Langston/Ford~ "Ford I want Angel back"Langston said "So do I know that Emily is gone we stand a chance with her"Ford said "Yes we do"Langston said there was a knock on the door it was Monica. "Monica we our sorry about Emily"Langston said "Thank you , I know you love and want Angel back she your daughter but I can't lose another family member"Monica said "Sorry about your lose but we will fight for Angel"Ford said Monica left. "We need a lawyer"Ford said "Yes I will make some calls"Langston said

At Ric/Alexis~ Alexis came in. "How was the hospital"Ric ask "Sad Emily died and Skye is getting her liver"Alexis said "No that sad 'Ric said "Yes it is Emily is so young like Kristina was"Alexis said "Yes 'Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment