Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 35 (Skyelo)


At Nikolas/Emily~Emily was at home pour some tea when Skye came in. “Skye, How is Alana”Emily ask “Good, I have a flavor to ask you, I’m planning my wedding to Lorenzo and I want you to be one of my bridesmaids”Skye said “ I would love to, So you are really happy with Lorenzo”Emily ask as they sit down and had some tea. “Yes, I’m, I love Lorenzo, For who he is and he love me for who I’m”Skye said “That’s great”Emily said “How are you and Nikolas”Skye ask “Good, We our take it slow”Emily said “Are you hope Nikolas ask you to marry him”Skye ask “I would love to but I don’t want to push it with Nikolas”Emily said “You sure talk to Nikolas, You don’t want to waste you're time”Skye said “No, That’s true”Emily said “Well I sure go, Kate is design the dress for us”Skye said “That’s great”Emily said “Yes it’s going to be red dress”Skye said “Who is going to give you away”Emily ask “I’m going to ask Dad and Rae”Skye said “Oh Skye, That’s great”Emily said as Nikolas came in. “Well I sure go”Skye said and left. “What did Skye want”Nikolas ask “She planning her wedding to Lorenzo, They are happy and in love and know what the future holds”Emily said “That’s good, Why don’t we go out to dinner”Nikolas ask “I would love to, I’m going to chance”Emily said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion ~Tracy was in her bedroom and brush her hair and some came out and Tracy throw the brush as Monica came in. “Tracy”Monica said “My hair is falling out, Already”Tracy said “That’s the one of the hard part in having cancer, Not feeling sexy enough”Monica said “Was Alan support”Tracy ask “Yes he was, It was one of the hardest time in our marriage but we got through it”Monica said “Yes you did”Tracy said “You will get through this too, I may have some of my old wigs if you want to wear one”Monica said “No , I want my own”Tracy said “I will go with you”Monica said “Thank you”Tracy said they left.

At The Den~Alan was reading when Skye came in. “Dad, I been planning my wedding to Lorenzo and I would like for you and Rae to walk me down”Skye said “Are you sure about Lorenzo”Alan ask “Yes Daddy”Skye said “Alright, I will walk you down”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment