Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 10 (skyelo)


At Skye and Lorenzo ~Skye was feeding her daughter’s in the living room. “Mommy love you so much, You're Father and I want the best for you both and we will give you the best childhood ever! We want nothing but the best for you both “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What are you talking about? Lorenzo ask “ I was just telling the girls that we want the best for them”Skye said “Yes nothing but the best childhood for our daughters “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I know some of our children childhood will not be normal the guards and what you do for a living but I want to make it as normal as we can”Skye said “I do want that to but I have to keep them safe”Lorenzo said “I know but I don't want the guards to follow them at school if they don't have to we can make sure the school is safe”Skye said “We can talk about that when the time comes,I was thinking of a all girls school “Lorenzo said “Me too, I just want them to have the best “Skye said “They will “Lorenzo said as Tea came in carrying Victor Jr and Victor was with them.”Tea, Who is this?Lorenzo ask “This is my husband Victor “Tea said “Wow “Skye said as she got up and put the twins down in the playpen.”Yes I been alive this whole time, So you're Tea brother “Victor said “Yes I'm “Lorenzo said “Why don't we have some breakfast and get to know each other,Tea you can put Victor Jr in the playpen”Skye said “Thank you , I want the kids to be close cousin “Tea said “Me too,Lorenzo and I were just talking about how we want the twins to have nothing but the best “Skye said they went into the dining room.

At the shopping center-AJ and Michael were their getting it ready for opening day. “This looks good,Tonight we will make the family proud “AJ said as Alan came by . “AJ this looks great,You did good son and Michael “Alan said “ Thanks Grandfather “ Michael said “ Yes Dad that means a lot to me” AJ said “ I will see you tonight “Alan said and left.

At General Hospital-Dr .Kelly office Emily and Nikolas were their about to do a sonogram and find out the sex of the baby. “So what sex is the baby” Nikolas ask “You're having a son “ Dr Kelly said “A little boy, Is he healthy? Emily ask “Yes he is”DR Kelly said “Thank you “ Nikolas said “You're welcome, Emily you been doing great you both we'll have a healthy baby boy” DR Kelly said “Thank you “Emily said DR Kelly left.”Oh Nikolas we are going to be so happy “Emily said “Yes we will “ Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment