Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 22



At General Hospital -Skye came out of Lila Rae room and was crying when Rae came by and hug her. “Oh mother. I could lose my baby girl’ Skye said “No you're not going to lose Lila Rae, We are going to do whatever we can and save Lila Rae”Rae said as Alan came by. “ Dad, Well the chemotherapy save my daughter “ Skye ask “Yes it will help, Skye if we have to I will hire any doctor we need to help Lila Rae”Alan said “Thank you both, I always need both of you “ Skye said

Alexis and Julian were watching them. “ I feel like an outsider” Julian said “Skye needs Alan and Rae right now “Alexis said “ How well do you know Skye”Julian ask “ I know somethings about Skye she was married to my best friend who I also married it was a marriage of convenience “ Alexis said “Oh, Alexis did you remember what we share’ Julian ask “ It was just a one night stand that's all and we made a child out of it”Alexis said “It was more and you know it”Julian said and left .

Lorenzo was sitting on the couch when Tea came by and sit down . “Lorenzo we are going to save Lila Rae , She a fighter , Just like us and Skye” Tea said “Yes she is, You're right Lila Rae is going to beat this” Lorenzo said “If you want Alana Edward can stay with me for a while “ Tea said “Thank you, I will talk to Skye”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment