Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 48 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed and the girls were lay by their Daddy, “Oh Lorenzo, Come on, Alana Edward and Lila Rae need you to be a overprotect Daddy when they get older and I need you to help me raise them and maybe we can have another child I want a son with you and only you”Skye said she kiss him on the lips as Alexis came in . “Skye”Alexis said “Alexis, What are you doing here”Skye ask “I just want to say I’m glad you're okay and I hope Lorenzo wake up”Alexis said “You really do”Skye ask “Yes, Lorenzo make you happy”Alexis said “Thank you, How does the case look on Luis”Skye ask “Good, Luis will go down for this”Alexis said “Thank you, Tea know he was alive and in town”Skye said “ I will handle this case, You just take care of you're husband and children”Alexis said “I will, Monica thought if the twins were here Lorenzo would wake up but I guess that’s not going to work”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “Thanks”Skye said Bobbie and Alan came in. “Skye, You sure rest”Alan said “Alright, Can you take the twins home”Skye ask ‘Yes”Alan said Skye pick up Alana and Lila Rae. “My angels you be good for you're grandfather, We love you so much”Skye said she kiss her daughters..and Alan took them as Patrick came in. “Dr Drake, How does it look for Lorenzo”Skye ask “Now it’s up to Lorenzo to wake up, There's nothing we can do”Patrick said “No”Skye said “Bobbie I need you're help with a patience”Dr Drake said “I will take Skye back”Alexis said “Thanks”Bobbie said Skye and Alexis left the room.

Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was alone in the room when Tea came in. “Oh Lorenzo, I’m sorry I was wrong that Luis had chance, I believe in the wrong brother, Please wake up, You're children and wife need you and I want to try and get to know my brother”Tea said she took his hand.

At Skye room~Alexis help Skye back into bed. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, I’m glad you are okay, I meant it”Alexis said “That’s because Lorenzo saved me, He push me out of the way that’s how much he love me, I never had a love like this”Skye said “Well I’m glad you have it”Alexis said “Thanks, So their is a lot of evidence on Luis”Skye ask “Yes”Alexis said “I wonder why Luis did it”Skye said “I know why”Tea said as she came in. “What do you want”Skye ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment