Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 6 (Skyelo)


At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was pour a drink when Skye came in and she was upset and he could tell. Lorenzo walk by Skye and touch her arm.”Skye.. I know you're upset with Rae”Lorenzo ask “I just can’t believe she know.. She know that Alexis is my mother.. This whole time she know who I really was!! Skye yelled “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “I just wish Rae would not lie to me..I’m never going to lie to our children or you”Skye said “I need to be honest with you Skye”Lorenzo said “Alright.. What is it”Skye ask “I ask Tea to get Alexis job.. I want Tea as the DA to make sure I never go to jail with Tea as DA and my CIA connections I will be protected”Lorenzo said “Since Alexis is my mother.. I sure be mad but I’m not.. I want you here with me and our daughters and Alexis can fine a new job”Skye said “Yes she can..Thank you for not being upset”Lorenzo said “You're welcome..Thank you for being honest with me.. I want us to be honest with each other.. I know there are some things I can’t know and I get that but I don’t want to lose you to a lie like my marriage to Jax”Skye said “Do you still have feelings for Jax”Lorenzo ask “No..You have my heart all the way”Skye said “You have my heart too..The only other woman in it is the twins”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.. “We our going to give our girls the best childhood and maybe a son down the line”Skye said “Only if Dr Kelly say you can”Lorenzo said “I will listen to her.. Let’s go out to dinner just us”Skye said “I like that”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on the twins then we can go”Skye said “Sure..I have a phone call to make anyway”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs.

At Alexis~Alexis was reading the newspaper when there was a knock it was Bobbie. “Bobbie..What do you want”Alexis ask “We need to talk....I just saw Skye..So She you're daughter with Julian”Bobbie ask “Yes”Alexis said “I know this is personale. But do you know where Julian is? Lucas doesn’t know his adoption or that Julian is his father”Bobbie ask “I don’t know where he is..I haven’t seen him since college”Alexis said “I get that Skye wants to know her father but his a dangerous man and we will be better off if he stay away”Bobbie said “I agree..But I have a feeling Skye will call him”Alexis said “Yeah..Well I guess I need to tell Lucas”Bobbie said “Lucas..Love you.. You're his mother and Tony is his father”Alexis said “Thank you”Bobbie said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment