Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 16 (Skyelo)



At Skye hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast and Skye keep looking at AJ and Blair , “Skye, Why do you want Kate with AJ”Lorenzo ask “I think my brother needs a woman like Kate who is strong and can help keep AJ back on track”Skye said “True, A good man needs a strong woman”Lorenzo said “Yes, We sure get to the hospital”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up and they left.

AJ and Blair table~”AJ , Thanks for breakfast’ Blair said “You're welcome,Can you really let the past go with my sister”AJ ask “Yes, No man is worth fight over”Blair said “True”AJ said “I do have a past of lies and shame to get rich but I’m not like that anymore, I have children who need me”Blair said “I’m not perfect either, I’m a recovery alcoholic”AJ said “I did have an addiction my ex husband Todd Manning but his in jail and after what he did I can’t go back”Blair said “We all have an addiction”AJ said “Yes”Blair said

On the Docks~Alexis was sitting on the docks looking at a picture of her holding Skye as a baby when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Alexis”Skye said “Skye”Alexis said Skye sit down by Alexis and saw that picture, “I found the same picture today”Skye said “You did”Alexis ask “Yes it was in Adam things he left me”Skye said “That’s me holding you, It’s the last time we were together before our mother was murdered” Alexis said “Oh, Alexis the reason I was mad that I’m a Cassadine is because I can’t lose Alan and Rae, I want them as my parents not Mikkos and Kristen, I’m going to keep them in my life as my parents but I could try and get to know you as my sister but you have to accept Lorenzo, We our going to be marry soon”Skye said Alexis look at Lorenzo, “Alright, I will accept Lorenzo as you're husband, I also get why you want Rae and Alan as you're parents but our mother loved you Skye”Alexis said “I do have question about her but I need to go see my children now”Skye said “Sure, How are Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Alexis ask “They are doing great”Skye said “Skye, We sure go”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment