Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 9



On the Docks~Alexis was walking when she ran into Rae..”Rae”Alexis said “Alexis...We need to talk”Rae said “About what”Alexis ask “You're going to hate me but I know that Skye was yours ..I want Skye to be mine and I didn’t want to deal with the truth that my baby was dead..I’m sorry and I hope you and Skye bond”Rae said “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about my own daughter.. I don’t know why I block it out but I sure of been told the truth”Alexis said “You block it out because you didn’t want to deal with the pain of give up you're child.. I do hope you know Skye the way I do.. And get to see the twins..Right now Skye upset with me”Rae said “I’m sorry.. I do get the pain of losing a child..But you're lied play with other people life”Alexis said “I know”Rae said and left.

At Lucas~Lucas was at home when Bobbie came in.”Mom..What is it”Lucas ask “Lucas..We need to talk about the past”Bobbie said she took Lucas hand.. “What is it”Lucas ask “I love you so much..So did Tony we love you every way a parent sure love a child.. But you're adoption”Bobbie said “Okay..Who are my biological parents”Lucas ask “You're mother is Cheryl Stansbury she died and you're father he didn’t know about you is Julian Jerome he is a mob boss more dangerous then Sonny”Bobbie said “How did Cheryl died”Lucas ask “Childbirth.. She love you so much”Bobbie said “How did you and Dad find me”Lucas ask “Cheryl and I were friends and right before she died she ask me to raise you and I promise her that ..But Tiffany who is Cheryl sister want you so much ..We had to go to court it was ugly “Bobbie said “Why are you telling me now”Lucas ask “Because Julian may come back to town.. It turns out he has a daughter with Alexis”Bobbie said “Who”Lucas ask “Skye..She you're sister..I want to tell you but I love you so much”Bobbie said “You're my mother and Tony is my father and I love both of you so much that will never chance”Lucas said “Thank you..If you want to know Skye I’m sure she wants that..She just learn that Alexis is her mother”Bobbie said “I need time with all this”Lucas said “Sure..I love you”Bobbie said “I love you too”Lucas said Bobbie left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came home.. “I’m going to check on the girls”Skye said “I will go with you”Lorenzo said they went upstairs and into the nursery room and Alana Edward was crying and Skye pick her up.. “What is it ..Angel Mommy is here”Skye ask she touch Lila Rae who was sleeping.. “Skye.What is it”Lorenzo ask “I miss Rae”Skye said “You can still have her in you're life...We all make mistake”Lorenzo said “True”Skye said Skye chance Alana Edward and then put her down.

At Victor/Tea~Victor went into his son room and look at Victor Jr who was sleeping.. “Oh Victor Jr.. I love you and I want to be a better man for you and you're mother..This is our second chance”Victor said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment