Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 23



On the Docks-Skye was their she needs some air and to think when Blair came by. “You look a mess”Blair said “Blair I don't need it right now”Skye said “ Is it Lorenzo did he break you're heart”Blair ask “No it's my baby girl Lila Rae has cancer, Oh Blair I'm worrying that I will lose my little girl all I ever wanted was a family of my own to make up for my childhood “Skye said “ I'm so sorry I know what you're going though Starr had cancer to and She made it and so well Lila Rae “ Blair said and took Skye hand . “Thank you Blair”Skye said “ I guess we are more alike then I realize my childhood wasn't very good either and I long for my own family too “ Blair said “Fighting over Max wasn't worth it”Skye said “No, Or shooting him” Blair said

At General Hospital-Alan was looking at the chart when Lorenzo came by. “Have you seen Skye”Lorenzo ask “Skye need some air , Lorenzo Lila Rae is going to beat this “ Alan said “ Thanks ,We need all the support for Lila Rae”Lorenzo said and left .

Bobbie was walking when she ran into Julian.”Bobbie Spencer” Julian said “Julian”Bobbie said “ I will be a part of Lucas life and you can't stop me” Julian said “You're not Lucas father , My late Ex-husband Tony Jones was Lucas father his the reason Lucas is a doctor  Bobbie said “ I'm glad that Lucas is a doctor and not in my line of work”Julian said “ I will not stop my son from knowing you but don't let you're work touch my son”Bobbie said “I agreed” Julian said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment