Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 11 (Skyelo)


On The Docks
~ Jax was alone standing when Monica came by.”Jax, I saw you at the hotel when Skye was talking about you, You're in love with Skye”Monica said “Skye happy now with Lorenzo and the twins, I will leave her alone”Jax said “Are you sure you can do that”Monica ask “Yes , I can, The old saying when you love someone set them free”Jax said and left.

At Skye hotel~Skye made a phone call to Lorenzo, “Lorenzo, I’m going to check on our daughters then I will be home.... “Alright, I will see you there”Skye said and hang up the phone.

At Tea new house~Tea was fix a picture of her and Victor. “Victor, Our son looks like you so much, I wish you were here to help me raise him it’s not fair”Tea said and put the picture close to her heart and cried as their was a knock on the door it was Blair. “Tea, Are you okay”Blair ask “I was just thinking of my husband”Tea said “Oh, I know with having you're son you miss Victor even more”Blair said “Yes I do”Tea said “You're house is nice”Blair said “Thanks, Did you find a house”Tea ask “No, I been staying at the hotel”Blair said “Do you want to move in here, I could use you're help”Tea ask “Are you sure”Blair ask “Yes”Tea said “Alright, I do think I’m going to like this town, I just sign a contract with a record company”Blair said “That’s great, I just ask that you get along with my soon to be sister in law”Tea said “Find, I will get along with Skye for you, Beside I have move on”Blair said “Good, If we can get along maybe you and Skye can to”Tea said “Maybe”Blair said “Skye seems like a nice person, She love my brother”Tea said “Skye isn’t nice, Do you know that she cut my hair once”Blair ask “I’m sure you did something to her, It’s not as bad as what we did to each other, Push one of out of a window.”Tea said “True”Blair said”We came a long way”Tea said “Yes we have”Blair said “I think we both will be fine”Tea said “Yes we will”Blair said

At General Hospital~Alan was looking through the glass at the twins when Dr Kelly came by . “How are Lila Rae and Alana Edward”Alan ask “Good, So far their lungs are getting strong , Skye and Lorenzo hold them today and I think that help”Dr Kelly said “I’m sure it did”Alan said “Would you like to hold them”Dr Kelly ask “Can I”Alan ask “Yes, You're on the list”Dr Kelly said Dr Kelly and Alan went into the nursery room and Alan sit down. “Do you know how to hold them like a kangaroo”Dr Kelly ask “Yes I do”Alan said Dr Kelly put Alana Edward in his arms as Skye was watching from the hallway and listening to them. “Oh Alana Edward, You're name after me and my father, I know that you and you're sister are going to get better you're Quartermaine and strong like you're mother, I love you both , I hope to spoil you like a Grandfather, I want you both to call me Grandfather, I want to be their for you both, I love you”Alan said Skye wipe her tears as Lorenzo came by.”Skye”Lorenzo said “Alan with the girls”Skye said Alan give Alana Edward to Dr Kelly and she put Lila Rae in his arms. “Lila Rae, You're name after my mother a kind gentle soul, The heart of our family, I love you and you're sister so much, I know you're mother will come around”Alan said Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, I heard what you told my daughters”Skye said “I hope you're okay with me holding the twins”Alan said he give Lila Rae back to Dr Kelly. “Yes, I’m confess about all this but one thing I’m not confess on is that I want you as my father not Mikkos and I want you to be my girl's Grandfather”Skye said “I want that too”Alan said they share a hug, “You're girls will beat this Skye”Alan said “I hope so”Skye said “Skye, The twins are getting better, Their lungs are getting stronger”Dr Kelly said “When Can we take them home”Lorenzo ask “I think about in a week,by then there lungs sure be strong”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Skye said she went by the girl's bed and touch them. “Did you heard that my darlings, Soon you will be home in you're room, I sure get it ready”Skye said she kiss her daughters goodbye.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment