Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 22”

General Hospital~ Skye room~ Tony was check on her she was now yellow when Jax came in. "Is everything okay"Jax ask"Skye our you in pain"Tony ask "No' Skye said "Good why don't you get some rest, Jax can I talk to you"Tony ask they went into the hallway. "It's bad it's it"Jax ask "Yes Skye need a new liver now"Tony said as Rae came by. "Could Emily be a match"Rae ask "Maybe the test to see if anyone in the family is a match will come soon"Tony said

At Emily's room~Alan and Monica and Ned and AJ and Liz and Lucky and Nikolas came in, "Oh Emily you can in our life when we need you chance us adding some life into our family I love you I will watch over Angel"Monica said "I love you Emily I'm so glad you were in our life"Alan said "yes you chance off us"Ned said "Yes we did love you"AJ said "You were my best friend I'm sorry I didn't fix things with you I miss you"Liz said "You were the love of my life I will always love you"Nikolas said "Alan came out of Emily's room. "Alan I'm sorry about Emily but we just found that Emily is a match for Skye"Rae said as Monica came by. "You want to let my daughter be cut opening for your daughter! Monica yelled "Monica you can hate me all you want but don't take it out on my daughter"Rae yelled "I will not allow this! Monica yelled and left. "Let me talk to Monica"Alan said "Thank you"Rae said Lila and Cassie and Dimitri and Chandler and Langston Came in. "Daddy's mother " Is she okay"Cassie ask "Your mother isn't doing good but this time it's Emily she gone"Jax said "No"Cassie said "I have to see Father"Dimitri said and left."Will they give Emily liver to mother"Lila ask "I don't know"Jax said "This is sad"Chandler said "Yes it is, Angel"Langston said

Gia room~ Nikolas came in. "Gia did your car hit Emily"Nikolas ask "No Why"Gia ask "Because Emily is dead I want to know why Emily car was hit! Nikolas yelled I'm sorry about Emily but it was not me"Gia said "I believe you"Nikolas said and left.

At the Hospital church~ Monica was there. "Oh Emily What I'm going to do without you"Monica ask as Alan came in, "Monica I'm going to miss Emily to I love her but Skye needs a new liver and you know Emily would want this"Alan said "I can't let Emily go"Monica said "You don't have to I don't want to let her go either"Alan said "How do we get through this"Monica ask "We will we always do"Alan said "in the hallway~ Bobbie was not feeling well when Tony came by. "Bobbie are you okay"Tony ask "Yes I'm just tried"Bobbie said "You sure go home"Tony said "I will it's sad about Emily"Bobbie said "Yes it is"Tony said

"Father I'm sorry about Emily I know you loved her"Dimitri said "Yes I do"Nikolas said "Do you know who hit her"Dimitri ask "No but I will find out"Nikolas said Alan and Monica came by Jax and Rae and the children. "You can have Emily liver to save Skye"Monica said "Thank you as a mother I'm sorry about Emily"Rae said "Thank you"Monica said "We will go get Skye ready for surgery 'Tony said he left. "Thank you Monica"Jax said "Cassandra I'm going to get you some tea"Dimitri said "Sure and muffin"Cassie said "Chocolate"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment