Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 50 (Skyelo)



At The Police station~Ric was their when Alexis and Tea came in, “Ric, Tea wants to help us put Luis in jail”Alexis said “Well it’s too late for that”Ric said “What are you talking about”Alexis ask as Luis came in without handcuffs. “What is going on”Alexis ask “The government who is in Luis pocket is let him out”Ric said “I don’t think so, You will pay for what you did to my daughter”Alan said as he came in. “Mr. Quartermaine, I didn’t want to hurt Skye, I love her”Luis said “You will go down for this you're not the only one with power”Alan said “Well now I’m a free man”Luis said “Stay away from Skye”Alan said “And Lorenzo”Tea said “I can’t believe you turn you're back on me Tea, Where is you're family loyal”Luis ask “I could ask you the same thing”Tea said Luis left. “So we our just going to let him get out of here”Alan ask “There is nothing we can do, I’m sorry”Ric said “I want police officer on my daughter and granddaughter”Alan said “We will put a officer on Skye and Lorenzo”Alexis said “Thank you, Now I must go tell my daughter how the law let her down”Alan said and left. “Oh this isn’t good”Alexis said “No it’s not”Tea said

At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was sleeping when Luis came in and watch her slept, “You sure of been mine, You married the wrong Alcazar”Luis said as Skye wake up. “Lorenzo”Skye ask as she look at Luis. “No”Luis said “Luis, What are you doing here, How did you get out of jail”Skye ask “My connection with the CIA, I didn’t want to hurt you Skye, I love you”Luis said “Get out of my room! You don’t love me stay away from me! Skye yelled as Alan came in. “Get out of my daughter room! Alan yelled as he grab Luis. “Fine, I will go for now”Luis said and left. “Why is he out of jail! Skye yelled “I was just going to tell you that the CIA let him off”Alan said “So Luis just gets to walk while my husband is in a coma”Skye yelled “Skye, Calm down”Alan said “Calm down! Skye yelled “Skye please”Alan said “Sorry, I just”Skye said “I know”Alan said as Dr Drake came in. “Skye, You can get out of here but you have to take it easy”Dr Drake said “Thank you, I want guards on Lorenzo, Luis is out”Skye said “Ric is going to put police guards on you and Lorenzo”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said “Now let’s get you home”Alan said “I want to see Lorenzo first”Skye said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed still in a coma when Luis came by. “You're so lucky to have a woman like that, You have it all don’t you, Twin girls and a woman who love you”Luis said as Skye came in.”Get out of here! Skye yelled “Oh Skye, What could've been”Luis said and touch Skye hair and left. “Oh Lorenzo, His not get away with this”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment