Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 25 (Skyelo)




At General Hospital~The nursery room~Skye and Lorenzo were cover up and went to see Alana who was sleeping. “Oh Alana, You're going to be just fine thanks to you're aunt Alexis, I love you so much”Skye said “I guess I owe Alexis”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo for our girls it’s time to let the past go”Skye said “I will do anything for our girls, Alright I will try, I do love them so much”Lorenzo said “I know you do, I love them too and I will do anything for them”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine ~ Tracy was their visiting Lila and Edward grave stone. “Skye baby, Alana Edward made it, She strong after all she name after you Daddy, I miss both of you so much, I hope the shopping center that AJ and Michael are opening in you're name will be a hit, I will take care of this family and be a better person that you want me to be Mother”Tracy said as Alan came in. “Tracy, I been looking for you”Alan said “I just was talking to Mother and Daddy , Tell them that Alana is just fine as I know she would be , She a Quartermaine”Tracy said “You mean that”Alan ask “Yes I do, I know you wish Skye was you're daughter”Tracy said “Yes I do”Alan said “Skye can still be a part of our family”Tracy said “Thanks”Alan said “Let’s go, Bye Mother and Daddy”Tracy said “By Mother, And Father “Alan said and left.

At General Hospital~Alexis room~Alexis was alone in her room in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Alexis, We want to thank you for saving our daughter and if Skye wants you in our life then it’s fine with me”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Alexis said “No thank you for saving Alana”Skye said “I remember how scare I was when Kristina was sick and I would not wish that on anyone”Alexis said “Me either, I do want you in my children life, There Aunt Alexis”Skye said “Thanks”Alexis said “You sure rest”Skye said and left with Lorenzo.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment